• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
Chasing Foxes & searching for pillars gets old VERY fast. The original Island is way too big for what there is to do in it. If it was half the size and there were half the number of collectibles it would have been a better game. Getting the platinum in the original game was an absolute slog.
I mostly agree.

HanSoloCup

Oct 27, 2017
Richmond, VA
I'm disappointed.

Not with the length of the DLC. But I was expecting a Nate Fox gif by now.

I'm disappointed Era.

giphy.gif

Touha

Oct 27, 2017
This is sounding incredible.....HYPE!!!!

Now hopefully some more details soon on the new content for Legends multiplayer mode....

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Means little when variety is expected to follow the same template. I'd rather prefer a few hours of mission design never used in the original.
It's gonna be full of "find footsteps that just happened to spawn, follow footsteps, find event, keep following footsteps, prepare for battle, you win" missions, isn't it? I got tired of those on the original game rather quickly. If they add some variety that'd be great.

Oct 27, 2017
I agree. Since they are not making a sequel to DG, at least include more hordes, a new area and little bit of a storyline were they explain what happened with that last scene in the game and finish it off.
Yeah that scene was the biggest reason I wanted a sequel. They tie that loose end up and I will be satisfied. One last "good bye" is what I need.

Gravity Rush 2 already did (and for free). Unless you're asking for another piece of extra content besides Raven's story.
It did but I was thinking a big one like this game is getting. New area, new side missions, new story and new moves. Raven's story was just a few of linear missions with barely any gameplay additions-

MeltedDreams

Oct 27, 2017
I'm sure it'll be around 20 hours - few story missions, 10 side stories, 15'ish mongol camps, follow all these new type of animals to get samey secrets so yeah, it's easy to get that length.Repetitiveness of these things killed main game for me. I'm still at act 3 after months lol.

ghibli99

Oct 27, 2017
Dang, that's beefy. Maybe it's how I approached it, but that area took me the longest (~20 hours). Looking forward to this!

Oct 27, 2017
cant wait to get this in one of two years from now when i may be able to go to a store and get a ps5... I wanted to ps4 version last year but was tired of 30fps.... game looks soo beautiful..

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
cant wait to get this in one of two years from now when i may be able to go to a store and get a ps5... I wanted to ps4 version last year but was tired of 30fps.... game looks soo beautiful..
Its really is a great game helps that they still patching in QTL updates

Last edited:

El Crono

"This guy are sick"
Oct 27, 2017
Mexico
This easily justifies the price tag for the Director's Cut version... but I still say they should've a clear and direct upgrade path if you don't want to take part in the new content.

Oct 28, 2017
I can't wait to play the game + expansion in the PS5, I had it in my backlog and I was tempted to start it a few months ago, but at the end was better to wait.

endlessflood

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Australia (GMT+10)
"…there are a good number of new armours, and in particular, skills that you can find that really change the way that you play the game."

Sounds great to me. I'm really interested to hear more about what they're adding to Legends though, I adore that mode.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
The store mentions mini games.

I hope it means fishing is coming but probably not.
Yeah the psblog mentions this stuff. I actually quite enjoy the mini games in GOT. So I wonder what they will add.
We'll have more to share about the story of Iki soon, but today we can confirm that beyond a whole new story and new characters, this new island also features tons of new content including brand new environments to explore, new armor for Jin as well as his horse, new mini-games, new techniques, new enemy types, and much more. There are even new animals to pet!
blog.playstation.com

Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut arrives on PS5 and PS4 consoles on August 20

Explore the brand new Iki Island, plus PS5-specific enhancements like DualSense controller haptic feedback, Japanese lip sync, and more.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah the psblog mentions this stuff. I actually quite enjoy the mini games in GOT. So I wonder what they will add.

blog.playstation.com

Ghost of Tsushima Director’s Cut arrives on PS5 and PS4 consoles on August 20

Explore the brand new Iki Island, plus PS5-specific enhancements like DualSense controller haptic feedback, Japanese lip sync, and more.
Maybe a matcha tea ceremony? A spin off on the haiku mini game. You make tea in a nice place.

OP
OP
Loudninja

Loudninja

Oct 27, 2017
A buff would fit well with the "drug" stuff they were talking about in the story. You drink to be calmer and less likely to be high when the shaman enemies show up (if they are an enemy type that is).
Yeah that sounds cool, they did say the enemies here will force you to fight different. I am exicted to see what they do in the future since they already sound like improving on variety.

Oct 27, 2017
Yeah that sounds cool, they did say the enemies here will force you to fight different. I am exicted to see what they do in the future since they already sound like improving on variety.
Yeah same here

I already loved the game so it will be interesting to see how they evolve it
I want way more bamboo chopping.
It sucks you can't replay them or at least have an unlimited random mini game. Would be cool if they fix it.

Lunchbox

ƃuoɹʍ ʇᴉ ƃuᴉop ǝɹ,noʎ 'ʇɥƃᴉɹ sᴉɥʇ pɐǝɹ noʎ ɟI
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Rip City
Will I need to download the PS4 version to do some save upload shenanigans?