• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• What You Do Will Matter, I Promise

Votes: 42 14.8%
  • I Want To Turn Into A Wolf And Fuck!

Votes: 106 37.3%
  • Business Dave Energy

Votes: 39 13.7%
  • Vinny Don't Goof

Votes: 55 19.4%
  • Money is Yucky, Milk Is Yummy!

Votes: 42 14.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Borderlands 2 led to Tales from the Borderlands so I wanna give it some credit.
Oh I was just talking about the fact that it is yet another thread starting a debate about the use of the word "shlooter" lol

Also Tales is one my (way too long) list of games I need to go back to at some point... I played, I think, the first two chapters and then never continued.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
If shlooter aggravates people that support the term looter shooter/loot shooter then I support it wholeheartedly.

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
If I remember correctly I had it on PC but ran into a bug in the first episode so ended up buying it on PS3 during a sale and then stopped playing in chapter 2.

Which is the opposite of the Batman Telltale's game where I first played on console and the game looked and ran like shit so I bought it on PC and then still haven't really played lol.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
If I remember correctly I had it on PC but ran into a bug in the first episode so ended up buying it on PS3 during a sale and then stopped playing in chapter 2.

Which is the opposite of the Batman Telltale's game where I first played on console and the game looked and ran like shit so I bought it on PC and then still haven't really played lol.
TftBL only gets better as it goes along. I really recommend it.

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
bOarMXP.jpg

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah... I would prefer playing it on PC but Telltale's games are...were such a shit show on PC. I think it was a controller issue.

Anyway, PS4 version can do.

At least it was responsible for me having whatever that song that plays during chapter's 1 intro is on my Google playlist for like 2 years.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
That version the God of War art director did is easily better.

Yeah... I would prefer playing it on PC but Telltale's games are...were such a shit show on PC. I think it was a controller issue.

Anyway, PS4 version can do.

At least it was responsible for me having whatever that song that plays during chapter's 1 intro is on my Google playlist for like 2 years.

Yeah they're kind of a crapshoot for various reasons. There's also some pretty good music all over the season, too.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
Going to be honest, I'm not even surprised that Steam has a visual novel up revolving around raping people. Valve doesn't give a shit about anything except for harassing their trans employees.

(Given previous mod precedent for games that get banned, I'm not sure whether I'm allowed to post an article condemning it)

Grexeno

Sorry for your ineptitude
Oct 25, 2017
I still can't decide if I think Dan would adore or despise One Piece. There would be no middle ground.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

SilentMike03

Oct 27, 2017
If Dan's going to watch EVA, then I need a podcast so I can hear his brain melt. I'm pretty sure Dan would be Team GetInTheFuckingRobotShinji. Jeff watching Gundam is also something I can get behind.

Yoooooo, they should watch G Gundam.

OwOtacon

Alt Account
Banned
Dec 18, 2018
There was a lawsuit a while back about a trans employee who was referred to in dehumanising ways, falsely shuffled to contract work, had her complaints ignored, and was falsely fired while missing a lot of pay.

Honestly I've been doing a Valve boycott since that lawsuit came out, though I know PC gaming will always be a steam circlejerk regardless.

Avengers23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, thank God there isn't an entry for Sonic the Hedgehog on Wikifeet.

Oh no, why is an Animated Foot Scene Wiki? Why is there a Sonic the Hedgehog entry on the Animated Foot Scene Wiki?

Why?

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
There was a lawsuit a while back about a trans employee who was referred to in dehumanising ways, falsely shuffled to contract work, had her complaints ignored, and was falsely fired while missing a lot of pay.

Honestly I've been doing a Valve boycott since that lawsuit came out, though I know PC gaming will always be a steam circlejerk regardless.
Well I somehow missed all that. Yuck.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
I'm having flashbacks to

hVbWXUC.jpg

by which I mean whoever made those slides is a coward, they should have doubled down with these

Status
Not open for further replies.