• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
A strategy game YouTuber I like did a Path of Exile stream today and I'm watching the vod now... Jeez... That game is the Warframe of action RPGs... Completely incomprehensible

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
man moving out of an apartment sucks ass. there's so much shit you have to get done like a bajillion days in advance or whatever.

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
A strategy game YouTuber I like did a Path of Exile stream today and I'm watching the vod now... Jeez... That game is the Warframe of action RPGs... Completely incomprehensible
QhI3aM7.gif

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
5ft 1 at age 9.

Goddamn.

Also speaking of autocorrects my phone autocorrected goddamn to Gohan.

BearPawB

I'm a fan of the erotic thriller genre
Oct 25, 2017
Neither game really is though.

Path of Exile is a pretty straightforward loot RPG for the most part. Just look up a skill tree online and follow it.
Now, end game can get nuts depending on what you want to do. But you could get hours of enjoyment, with little to no confusion.

Warframe has some weird systems. But at its core it is a pretty simple repetitive shooter. A lot of idiosyncrasy sure, but if you jumped in with a new account right now, I really don't think it is that confusing.

They both just have a lot of systems. When I think incomprehensible games I think EYE Divine Cybermancy or some shit

Last edited:

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I'm writing a screenplay where I wake up and giant bomb is a cooking show and no one streams or records themselves playing video games so I make it big duplicating classic giant bomb bits

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Giant Bomb vs. Waypoint's baking streams were sooooo good. Thank you to the bananapants marketing team that made it possible.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
Is this a recent thing? I seem to have missed this.

On an unrelated note, Patricks despair at the end of his last stream was a great moment.
Nah, it was a while ago. They both got easy bake ovens because of marketing for some game, then made a stream about baking while playing stuff.

Waypoint stream:

And I can't find GB's stream but it would've been around the same time. Think it was in one of Beast's Friday slots.

Patapuf

Oct 26, 2017
Nah, it was a while ago. They both got easy bake ovens because of marketing for some game, then made a stream about baking while playing stuff.

Waypoint stream:

And I can't find GB's stream but it would've been around the same time. Think it was in one of Beast's Friday slots.

Thanks! I think i remember the beast one if it's from a while ago.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
AHA

www.giantbomb.com

The Giant Bake Off

Do you hear that? That's the sound of your tummy rumbling. You're so hungry! But lucky for you, little one, we're gonna serve you up something delicious! Yum!

Jintor

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
Some circuit fucked up in my new apartment building and half the apartments don't have power, including mine... Super great... Love 2 move...

derFeef

Oct 26, 2017
Austria
Since it's Steam sale. I want to buy and try a JRPG again and see if I like them more now.
Which one should I get?

Willin

Oct 28, 2017
I just want to say that Dan's forest level in Super Mario Maker 2 is an atrocity and he should be punished for bringing it into this world.