• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• VirginLoser Has Invited You Into Their Apartment

Votes: 67 25.6%
  • All Your Favorite Personalities Will Be Back Soon

Votes: 89 34.0%
  • I Just Shoved My Asshole Into A Bullet

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Here's Some Fucking Spaghetti

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Butter, Milk, Eggs & Dairy

Votes: 18 6.9%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 52 19.8%
  • It's Time To Go, You Sad Old Bag

Votes: 13 5.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Teddified

Oct 25, 2017
5572.png

hahahaha

Hindl

Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there a lot of hype surrounding Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 during E3? I remember people saying it looks more promising than the Avengers game. They just waved it off during the Bombcast. And then those WoW Classic takes, oh boy.
It looked better than Avengers and the roster came together really nicely. But more importantly, it's pretty much exactly MUA fans wanted. If you aren't into those types of games (which I'm not sure Jeff is), then it's easy to look at it as this small thing to the side. But even as it's just 'another one of those', there hasn't been a MUA game in a long time and it looks like they're doing it right, graphics complaints aside

OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
I don't know, felt bigger than that. I was surprised to see how many views all the trailers and previews got. Looks like people are genuinly exited about it.
I'm specifically talking about GB but I think for the vast majority, there is hype. I've never been that much into the Ultimate Allicance games personally but I always found them to be a fun romp.

TheRightDeal

Oct 27, 2017
I think the SHIELD Helicarrier from MUA1 is my most played video game level of all time. So many times, separate friend groups have tried to play through the game only to burn out halfway through Atlantis.

May 5, 2018
I'm curious as to how Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 will review. I don't think I'll buy it myself but surely it should appeal to those who loved the MUA games from the PS2 days. Some trailers they've shown for that game looks like it has some serious slowdown though but hopefully that's not final.

kambaybolongo

Oct 25, 2017
Sea Beasts is just so....boring. They could play almost literally any other game and have a better stream.

GAMES LIKE SHENMUE 2

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Looks like Dan Longman will get to experience the full Montreal Summer Experience.... We're getting some crazy thunderstorms today. Enough that the government issued official warnings about it this morning lol

In completely unrelated news... Maybe I should have brought an umbrella this morning lol.

Sep 12, 2018
I literally booted up Sea of Thieves for the first time ever earlier and after being jerked around the hub area for 20 minutes thought "you know what, I'd rather play Underworld songs on Audiosurf for an hour." Seems like an extra dull and empty game to play solo anyway.

Sep 12, 2018
Watching the Hot Ones episode with Kumail Nanjiani. I like him as a person but he has a bad taste in games, citing Skyrim and GTA in terms of video game writing he thinks is great.

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Well I bought it, time to go hunting with Jason Brody again and listen to guards whine about burning during pissing.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Wow. What a deal.

RxJiQQT.png

Clicking through it's actually just under $60 at 30% off but damn, $84 base price for a year old port is ludicrous even for Canada.

Cronen

Oct 27, 2017
Pigs in blankets in the US are sausages wrapped in Pancakes or croissants? What is this madness?

TheRightDeal

Oct 27, 2017
Ya'll I got married. Drew will now have to be okay being my number 2 man.

Congratulations! I got engaged myself on the 4th so I share in your excitement!

It's been a weird summer, my car got totalled while it was parked, my phone gave out, and i've had some health issues, but all of it pales in comparison to getting engaged, a week later and none of the bad stuff seems to matter in the face of how happy me and my partner are.

Also, I made another Mario level! I'm not great at utilizing the tools yet but, like Patrick, I love the swinging hooks, people can check it out here if they want: LW4-LTT-FGF.

DixieDean82

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know I should not be surprised by it, but I'm genuinely taken aback by how many players with Nazi clan tags I've come across in Black Ops 4.