• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• I Farted Into Heaven

Votes: 17 6.3%
  • Old Man Pecker

Votes: 116 43.1%
  • Dinosaurs Aren't Real

Votes: 113 42.0%
  • I AM A STRONG MAN

Votes: 12 4.5%
  • Justin is Having a Sick Wet Dream

Votes: 11 4.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
But who needs to hear it 🤔
giphy.gif

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
that Death Stranding trailer sucks ass. Kojima's just going all-in on "writers who use subtext are cowards". shame, those initial trailers looked promising.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
that Death Stranding trailer sucks ass. Kojima's just going all-in on "writers who use subtext are cowards". shame, those initial trailers looked promising.
All of his games have been that since MGS4, and arguably MGS3. Why would you think this could have been different? Just because it's free of the yoke of the Metal Gear series?

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Ashtray Maze for Best Moment or Sequence 2019. Fuck everything else.

WHY DON'T YOU HAVE POSTERS IN YOUR ROOM JACK?
I have never had posters or anything up on my walls. I think I always felt weird about finding a thing that would represent me and use it as part of my personality and identity. But I'm a weirdo so all my walls are blank. Maybe I should get way into VR and become a killer.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Ashtray Maze for Best Moment or Sequence 2019. Fuck everything else.

I have never had posters or anything up on my walls. I think I always felt weird about finding a thing that would represent me and use it as part of my personality and identity. But I'm a weirdo so all my walls are blank. Maybe I should get way into VR and become a killer.

Or you can collect figures of anime girls instead.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Or you can collect figures of anime girls instead.
As far as "things to collect and display" goes, anime girls is pretty much at the bottom of the list, unless it's like that one Rei figure with the fucked up spine but like x10 to the point of absurdity to satirize the genre.

Actually maybe I could do a puffin or Penpen statuette. That would be cool and still anime.

I think that means I just want to collect birds.

Oct 27, 2017
I'm actually the same way for the same exact reason.... always thought I was nuts. I would like my place to look a little less barren but I haven't quite figured that out. Some plants maybe? I'm worried they'll somehow track insects in.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I'm actually the same way for the same exact reason.... always thought I was nuts. I would like my place to look a little less barron but I haven't quite figured that out. Some plants maybe? I'm worried they'll somehow track insects in.
Plants are at least not a piece of media to form an identity around. I can approve of that. I should get a cactus or some shit.

I won't spend the $38 for Judgment but can spend $100 for jpgs of these anime idols.
You are the reason things are bad

love you

Deleted member 203

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
same boat when it comes to artwork on walls. it's either too tacky or cliche or I don't want it to represent me.

Sim

Oct 25, 2017
death stranding is looking like a faster phantom pain, which is p great and not what i expected

i though i saw momentum based movement depending on your cargo weight in previous trailers, but reedus gets moving without much issue

Status
Not open for further replies.