• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017

Firstly, eugh. Edit: Not on the guy in general, but the casual throwing of gamer stuff into this interview.

Secondly, there is zero chance he is the first governor to play games regularly. Some nerd must have had an Everquest account and played the WoW beta during the hanging chads incident.

Tranqueris

Oct 26, 2017
I don't wanna be that guy but.. some of the outfits you can buy from the Trapper are some of the most gaudiest clothes I've ever seen in a game.

Darkwing-Buck

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA

DrXhgVeXcAMmc-c.jpg

hell yeah

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
We talked about this in the previous thread. Trump would LOVE The Quiet Man.

I can see him liking golf video games and Leisure Suit Larry games considering his...creepy behavior.

I can imagine him being a great trash talker on mic on CoD but he wouldn't be very good at actually playing it. Basically the opposite of a 12 year old.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Oh he was the first openly gay governor? Forget me badmouthing him, good on Colorada.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
If I look above me and you're there, I swear to god I will freak out.
I couldn't give two shits about the whole Ohio/Michigan rivalry if that's what you're alluding to
I have no ill will towards Ohio. I'm a Notre Dame fan and can't stand the Wolverines. This state is so ass backwards sometimes.

deepFlaw

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
it's a shame there's no multiplayer in the PS4 version of Birth By Sleep such that we'll never get to see Command Board Carousal

Megasoum

Oct 25, 2017
Trying to sell a phone if you don't want to deal with Craigslist/Kijiji is a real pain in the ass...ugh

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
I want to play overwatch but I put Hammond nibbling on for my cat while I got a drink and he's still staring at him with this loving expression and I don't want to take his love away from him

Deleted member 46641

User requested account closure
Banned
Aug 12, 2018
It's going to be a lot harder to argue Detroit is one of the worst games of the year now that The Quiet Man exists.

Jubbe

Oct 27, 2017
What's gonna round out the top 3?

Cuz Detroit is too well-made aside from the writing to be on that.

Personally I would say that Sea of Thieves should definitely be on there, but anytime that game gets mentioned Abby always says that she liked that game. It was honestly a straight trash fire though. I really hope it wins most disappointing at least because my goodness what a fucking mess.

Salarians

Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
ehhh detroit has plenty of issues but it's still an enjoyable playthrough and it has some good moments, Hank, great music, and amazing production

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
For me it's very easy to forgive an interesting game, whatever the reason it's interesting. A truly bad game is a boring one.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
Nothing in The Quiet Man is quite as perfectly bad as that singing scene towards the end of the Ian/Alexis/Drew playthrough though. That was just something special.

Edit: Stolen Sheep got me. The Quiet Man is just bewildering flat and bad. You can see David Cage's non-allegorical allegory shining through in the worst way.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Nothing in The Quiet Man is quite as perfectly bad as that singing scene towards the end of the Ian/Alexis/Drew playthrough though. That was just something special.

Edit: Stolen Sheep got me. The Quiet Man is just bewildering and bad. You can see David Cage's non-allegorical allegory shining through in the worst way.

I mean let's not count our chickens yet.

We still need to know the full story with the voice pack.

Status
Not open for further replies.