• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• New Personal Best

Votes: 113 37.3%
  • White Castle Crystals

Votes: 100 33.0%
  • Dreamed And Directed By

Votes: 23 7.6%
  • How To End A Toxic Friendship

Votes: 22 7.3%
  • The Footlong Experience

Votes: 45 14.9%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
The big twist is going to be that the Quiet Man isn't deaf, it's the player. Revealed with the sound pack: you are the Quiet Man!

meta af

Oct 25, 2017

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
Honestly the complaints about the mission structure of RDR2 is completely valid. For how flexible the systems are their missions are so fucking inflexible.

Joeku

Oct 26, 2017
I wanna say I'm shocked at how samey the formula is since it's been 5 years since GTAV...but I'm not shocked. Even before GTAO it made all of the money.

Antiwhippy

Oct 25, 2017
I do actually like roleplaying as Arthur though in a way. He's a nice guy who won't get up to shit if it isn't needed, but is ruthless.

For example, I was racing down with my house, but then a dipshit coach just stopped, causing me to crash, and my horse to get fatally injured if I didn't have reviver. So I revived my horse, and then killed the drivers and every witness in the area.

Still a nice guy who would give anyone a ride.

Last edited:

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
my Arthur is kind of a dirtbag but he's got a good heart

lady trapped under a horse?
sure, I'll lift it off of you
sure, I'll toss my deer so I can give you a ride back to town

oh? I put the controller down in auto run and my horse collided with yours and you pulled out your gun?
well, I won't shoot you, but I will hogtie you and toss you in a river
when things inevitably go wrong in this fancy rich town he's losing the pomade and going back to being a disheveled mess

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I do actually like roleplaying as Arthur though in a way. He's a nice guy who won't get up to shit if it isn't needed, but is ruthless.

For example, I was racing down with my house, but then a dipshit coach just stopped, causing me to crash, and my horse to get fatally injured if I didn't have reviver. So I revived my horse, and then killed the drivers and every witness in the area.

Still a nice guy who would give anyone a ride.

They had it coming

It's not called the Calm West

Deleted member 22476

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I have to download Ace Player to watch CNN like a pirate because their stupid app keeps shitting the bed and showing me 'ads' (which are the same three VTs explaining what a midterm election is like I'm someone who has just recently worken up from a coma) on infinite loop every two minutes. I have to kill the stream and come back but it still switches over to the twilight zone the first chance it gets.

American engineering

Incandenza

Oct 25, 2017
Dammit this is like the third time I've stolen a carriage in Red Dead only to have it despawn on me before I can get it to the Wagon Fence. So frustrating.

JBucc

Oct 25, 2017
my horse that i've had since the beginning in red dead just glitched and changed breeds :(

ffs
My horse had a glitch where it got stuck walking in a circle and wouldn't break out of it. I ran down the road to find another horse since I was in bumfuck nowhere and by the time I found one the game had teleported my horse to the middle of the river above Blackwater. I ran down there and when I got close it changed from the horse symbol to the saddle symbol and I came around the corner just in time to see it's body sink to the bottom. I had that horse a long time. I got over it by buying a nice looking Thoroughbred.

Salarians

Knights of Favonius World Tour '21
Oct 25, 2017
momwife.club
DrTzYd5VYAALf_r
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

daveo42

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
Ohio continues to be a shitpile, but at least things are looking up for the House? I should really take up hard liquor for elections. Or maybe just watch some of Alex's stream to bring back my faith in humanity.

Status
Not open for further replies.