What do YOU want the next OT title to be?

• A Peaceful Life in Satan City

Votes: 125 43.3%
  • Bro-ohs Before Ho-ohs

Votes: 17 5.9%
  • Anime In The Streets, Hentai In The Sheets

Votes: 113 39.1%
  • Grip It & Rip It

Votes: 14 4.8%
  • Ban Francisco

Votes: 20 6.9%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
OP
Death Metalist
Oct 25, 2017
Kuwait ⇄ Leeds, England
hsroX3j.jpg

how can you not love KH when you got Disney characters talkin about shit like this

Oct 25, 2017
Also seriously I don't understand why it's brought up that much.

It's a failed series. There have a multitude of other failed series. Whatever. We just talked about being your b games recently. That was bad. With one good part which is so bad it's good.

It's brought up because it hasn't been properly sent off and instead we get passive aggressive remarks when Rorie (who is doing his fucking job) brings it up

If its dead just say its fucking dead, if its being reworked or whatever say that.

But given its ambiguity plus some people who like the series wondering what happened it will be material that 's brought up.

TheMathyFolf

Oct 27, 2017
I'm slowly working my way through KH, hoping to get them done before KH 3. Likely just going to mainline the story, get platinums later. I did play most of KH 1 and 2 while growing up, played Aqua's story only in BBS, the first couple of worlds in DDD, half of 0.2.

I'll likely just watch cutscenes for CoM.

Mupod

Oct 25, 2017
When I played Dead Rising 2 I was thrilled to see a Western studio really 'get' what made Dead Rising good while fixing some of the obviously bad shit like survivor AI (even if they made them a little too strong). I was really optimistic to see where the series would go from there.

Even after 3 and 4 I thought they could easily turn it around for 5 if they took some of the feedback into consideration. Now I guess we'll never know :/

Status
Not open for further replies.