• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
you entered for DLC to a game you didn't own?

wha
I do want to get it, I almost got it during black friday but my friend wanted a list of games I'd like as presents, so I put that on there. If I don't get it for Xmas, I'll get it once it's on sale. I just find it funny that of all the giveaways I've entered in this thread (which isn't that much due to only trying for PS/Switch stuff), I finally won & it was that, though I still appreciate the giveaway, hopefully can use the costumes early on in the game.

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Kelanflyter Kelanflyter!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Kelanflyter said:
COntra Rogue OPs DLC from Twitch Prime :

1.Go to the PlayStation Store > scroll to the bottom of the sidebar > Redeem Codes.
2. Carefully enter the code and select Redeem.
3. The CONTRA: ROGUE CORPS Twitch PRIME DLC content is now applied to your account.
4. Enjoy your Twitch Prime Bundle! Your rewards will be waiting for you at the core breaker the next time you log in to Contra Rogue Corps.

These are our awesome prizes:

• PlayStation 4 (EU) PlayStation 4 (EU): (PS4) CONTRA: ROGUE CORPS – Gentleman & Hungry Bea - Won by Exede Exede (11 entries)

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
I keep forgetting I have Twitch Prime. I think I'll look through & give away codes for the stuff I won't use once I have the chance later today, like content for Sea of Thieves & Rocket League. Assuming I don't have to link/sign up for other stuff.

Edit: well.....crap, I think the only things I can actually give away is a 14 day membership to Runescape (& its old school version) & some weapon skin pack for Dauntless. The rest is stuff tied to your account. That kinda sucks....

Kelanflyter

Banned
Nov 9, 2017
France
I keep forgetting I have Twitch Prime. I think I'll look through & give away codes for the stuff I won't use once I have the chance later today, like content for Sea of Thieves & Rocket League. Assuming I don't have to link/sign up for other stuff.

Edit: well.....crap, I think the only things I can actually give away is a 14 day membership to Runescape (& its old school version) & some weapon skin pack for Dauntless. That kinda sucks....
You have to link for lots of contents

Zonic

Oct 25, 2017
You have to link for lots of contents
Yup, found that out when trying to claim the Sea of Thieves stuff. Well, I guess if anyone wants the mentioned stuff that I CAN give above (runescape membership & dauntless weapon skin), quote me & I'll PM you. Wish I had checked before making that post, now I feel bad for possibly getting someone's hopes up.

1 gift from Velikost

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from Velikost Velikost!

This is a day raffle that will expire in 24 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

Samaritan

Oct 25, 2017
Tacoma, Washington
tenor.gif

1 gift from ba2

GiftBot

Official Giveaway Bot
Verified
Mar 7, 2018

Giveaway

Restrictions:
Hello, I am bot! I come bearing 1 gift from ba2 ba2!

This is a quick raffle that will expire in 6 hours. The winner will be drawn at random! Any prizes leftover after the deadline will become available on a first-come first-serve basis.

ba2 said:
World of Tanks Bonus Code

1. Login to your World of Tanks account here: http://worldoftanks.com/
2. Click on your username in the top right corner.
3. Click 'Activate Wargaming Code' and enter the code into the field.

• In-Game key In-Game key: World of Tanks - Won by Xshade90 Xshade90 (5 entries)

Oct 27, 2017
Thanks to the Xbox team for the giveaway. MCC is the game I bought an XBO for and probably the game I play most on the system

Morrigan

Spear of the Metal Church
Oct 24, 2017
Halo RIP, congrats to the winner

It had 1619 entries, holy shit. Is that a record?