• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 9746

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I think I spent too much time grinding, because my team had no problem with her. No casualties, but my HG got critically damaged.

Deleted member 3700

Oct 25, 2017
Regarding difficulty, I had been stuck in Chapter 3 for a long time. The games has become much harder after Chapter 2. I have lost an entire echelon to weaken Chapter 3 Boss, and manage to use another echelon to defeat her as her HP was cut in half by the first attack.

Metaldeer

Oct 28, 2017
I'm trying to avoid using cores for when I (finally) get Wa, so that probably isn't helping.

How do you get batteries from your friends' dorms? It always says that it's recharging. Edit: Just went through 10 friends and only 2 let me take batteries. Not sure how that works.

megiddo

Banned
May 10, 2018
Just a few hours in but I'm finding myself irritated about this "encircled" crap because how inconsistent it seems. Its getting tough S ranking when I think the heliport is mine because I captured both nodes surrounding it but then next turn an enemy pops out of the heliport and kills my chance at a S rank.

Bombless

Oct 25, 2017
I'm trying to avoid using cores for when I (finally) get Wa, so that probably isn't helping.

How do you get batteries from your friends' dorms? It always says that it's recharging. Edit: Just went through 10 friends and only 2 let me take batteries. Not sure how that works.

I've been trying to figure it out myself. Maybe it's only available for one discharge per day or so.

Just a few hours in but I'm finding myself irritated about this "encircled" crap because how inconsistent it seems. Its getting tough S ranking when I think the heliport is mine because I captured both nodes surrounding it but then next turn an enemy pops out of the heliport and kills my chance at a S rank.

Usually S ranking a map means make a dash to a heliport with your main powerful unit, summon a 2nd echelon on 2nd turn to hold the base + one kill or two (while minimizing action points cost to prioritise main unit) and making a dash for the enemy base. Capping isn't necessary, you only need to beat the map in X turns and while killing Y enemy units. Support echelons do not count for the killing.

Metaldeer

Oct 28, 2017
Encircled nodes aren't captured until after the enemy completes their turn. So you have to directly take the heliport, or risk an enemy spawning on it. For S rank, I usually just focus on covering heliports while moving towards the command post - kinda sketchy on the bigger maps, though.

On the topic of dorms again, I also don't know how it decides what T-Dolls are in there. And it's pretty annoying when the one you want to give a gift to is in the auxiliary rooms, where you can't do that.

Vecks

Oct 26, 2017

I've read that friend batteries recharge on a different schedule twice a day, and it's limited quantity with first come first serve (lol). I found this site: http://gftimers.netlify.com/ to help with the battery reset timing.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The difficulty of the missions (in terms of the numbers at least) seems to jump a lot quicker than I can level up. Any "pro tips" for levelling quickly?

Metaldeer

Oct 28, 2017
The difficulty of the missions (in terms of the numbers at least) seems to jump a lot quicker than I can level up. Any "pro tips" for levelling quickly?
Dummy linking your T-Dolls is much more important than levels, so if you haven't done that, you definitely should. I would try to use duplicate T-Dolls rather than cores to link them, though.

Owlowiscious

Oct 27, 2017
Are you using combat simulations?
Personally I just grinded missions because they are kinda free. Time consuming.
Also level up just raises Stat cap, gotta enhance to actually become stronger

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
How do I give a doll a combat report?

Dummy linking is the way to go! But you need to reach a level threshold for that. This was posted on discord yesterday and it's helping me grind when I'm out of energy for combat sim.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Encircled nodes aren't captured until after the enemy completes their turn. So you have to directly take the heliport, or risk an enemy spawning on it. For S rank, I usually just focus on covering heliports while moving towards the command post - kinda sketchy on the bigger maps, though.

On the topic of dorms again, I also don't know how it decides what T-Dolls are in there. And it's pretty annoying when the one you want to give a gift to is in the auxiliary rooms, where you can't do that.

Echelon number = Dorm Room number.

So Echelon 1 will be in Dorm 1, Echelon 2 in Dorm 2, Echelon 3 in Dorm 3. Etc..
====================

I also can't figure out batteries. That is, because I have 3 dorms my limit is 240, however it never reaches that. Two of my dorms are max comfort level, and the other is like 8.8k/10k. Also when it is collecting time, that 3 hour window doesn't seem to actually matter WHEN I collect? Eastern time for example, the first window is 15:00-18:00, but whether I check my dorm at 15:01 or 17:59, the amount of batteries is always the same?

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
Mhm, got another 5-star unexpectedly.

NTW-20. She is a cannon lol. Buff with 4 HG's and pop her skill for 8x damage means she pretty much one-shots bosses. At least up 'til Ch.3 so far.

Echo

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Mt. Whatever
^^ There is one gun / unit I would like to have. In game she is 5* unit and her name is Suomi.

Wiki | Suomi KP

450px-Suomi_submachine_gun_M31_1_%281%29.jpg

Just part of my country history :).

Sorry for double post, but if you're still wanting this, I just nabbed her with the following recipe: 400, 400, 91, 30. You'll know it's her if the time to craft is 2:25:00.

Immediately after I nabbed a 4 star with the same recipe. Seems legit lol.

Deleted member 3700

Oct 25, 2017
Got my second Welrod Mk2 from crafting. Whew now I do not need to worry about her third dummy link at Lv70

Cirrus

Oct 25, 2017
Just started getting into it in Chapter 2 now that the difficulty has ramped up.

My ID is 35122

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
T
Sorry for double post, but if you're still wanting this, I just nabbed her with the following recipe: 400, 400, 91, 30. You'll know it's her if the time to craft is 2:25:00.

Immediately after I nabbed a 4 star with the same recipe. Seems legit lol.

Thanks, will do that recipe some day. It is just a collector unit for me :)

OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, so if you have more Echelons than dorms, you have to move them around.

Anyway, what exactly does this mean?

I have no idea what is charging or how to do it.
Some gacha games refer to spending money on gems/diamonds as "recharging". It's their cute way to say "spending money" without spending money.

Metaldeer

Oct 28, 2017
Oh... I thought that's what it meant, but I wasn't sure. But I've only bought 300, so that's weird.

Edit: Oh right, I guess there was some bonus gems for first-purchases

Last edited:
OP
OP
Einbroch

Einbroch

Oct 25, 2017
Ammo management is becoming quite the thing. Burning through it like no one's business.

Uthred

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Somehow missed that the EXP stages give XP to all units, feel dumb for running it with just one unit now.

Deleted member 3700

Oct 25, 2017
Just want to show off my two main echelons at mid-Chapter 4. I have not spent a single dime on the game so progress is pretty slow, but still it is great to build your teams little by little. As I am playing the Chinese version, the layout can be different from the global version.
XM8 is added to the game in March 2018, so it is not yet available in the global version. She is my favorite doll usefulness-wise due to her very powerful skill (ie. grenade launcher) and overall good stats.

Welrod MkII is another favorite of mine due to her great design (silent pistol, how cool is that!) and buff, and she is my first get from crafting, too.

Type-63 is a great 2* AR with high offense. She also has an amazing victory animation as I have posted previously. Highly recommend.

Mosin-Nagant is overall a monster. Great stats, powerful skill, and cute.

Some may think that Spectre M4 is not good enough as a tank, but I think her stats are actually not bad and I like her color tone so still keeping her in the main team. She may become a leader down the road when further echelons are unlocked so that she can lead low level dolls to level up.

Others are great units too. Overall I am very happy with my build.

Rixa

Oct 26, 2017
I'm actually doing 2SMG2AR1HG and ammo is being burned like mad. Of course I am running one turn stages over and over.

What stage are you farming at the moment? I cleared story 3-4 (S ranked it), just wondering what would be the earlier stage to one turn clear for player rank and for random T-D (to use for enhancement).

Deleted member 9746

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
What stage are you farming at the moment? I cleared story 3-4 (S ranked it), just wondering what would be the earlier stage to one turn clear for player rank and for random T-D (to use for enhancement).
2-3, 2-1E and 3-5 are the ones you should have access to.

I've done 2-3 over 30 times for grinding lol

commish

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Okay time to bench my 5 stars. The core costs mean they just can't keep up unfortunately. I would actually buy cores if i could - hate benching my girls!

Btw the M14 is ridiculous. OP for a 3 Star.

iRAWRasaurus

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I would have assume parts be the limiting resource since it regens the slowests. But is there a way to increase the amounts of Tdolls you can have?

But damn this game is extremely similar to kancolle from my experiences. In the long run, are there events or etc?