• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Nacery

Jul 11, 2018
It's fun that Steam is the first solution given in the F.A.Q. wonder is it's something with the tongue in cheek humour used by the devs.

Eila

Oct 27, 2017
That's just how this shit used to be before steam controller. Having a 360 controller was so much easier most of the time, except for really old games that didn't support xinput, then your trigger buttons wouldn't work, whoops.

Jun 25, 2022
Yikes. Yea I've had a miserable experience with the Epic launcher too.

I downloaded Fortnite to check out the new update and I literally had to sign in to the launcher every single time I wanted to play the game. Which got so frustrating I just uninstalled the whole thing.

OtakuCoder

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
UK
Reminds me of Tetris Effect being EGS exclusive but requiring SteamVR for the VR functionality.

Sangral