• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Oct 26, 2017
Just did one of those 8 player online missions which was pretty crazy.

I want this game but... is it worth 60 bucks? I was a huge fan of Monster Hunter World but this... I dunno. There's no exploration to it. Is it at least a long-ish game with a lot of content?

EDIT: Nevermind, just bought it lol.

It's a bit rough around the edges but so far it's been worth it to me.

Neku

Nov 1, 2017
So... I just recently started playing God Eater Resurrection about a week ago and I gotta say it's kinda of dull and repetitive (just hit rank 5 missions) enemy variety seems super low and the games definition of difficulty so far seems to be " let's just throw 3-4 of x aragami at you all at once cause screw it" which can be kind of annoying =/. Not to mention the amount of missions which again repeat the same aragamis

Is GE3 a massive improvement mission wise and aragami variety or does it stay pretty much the same? I want to like Resurrection, the story is somewhat interesting, but the missions structure and lack of variety is killing me