Deleted member 36186

User requested account closure
Banned
Dec 14, 2017
Really looking forward to it. Combat seems fun and brutal just like before.

What's bothering me is having the kid come along. He sounds like a little shit. I see the God of War games as "Kratos the lone-wolf demi-god curshes every fucking thing". I'm afraid the pacing of the game will be fucked with "peaceful conversation moments" or shit like "Press X to help the shitty kid climb the rock". I don't want that in an action game like God of War. But well, the Norse Gods have spoken and the game will be what it will be, no wishing will change that.

But seriously, please have a good pacing with a lot of combat scenarios and not many "uncharted/Last of us" moments. We already have those games for that.

v_iHuGi

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Ni No Kuni Reviews and God of War Previews.

Big day for Playstation fans but we're already adapted to it.

dobahking91

Oct 26, 2017

SSM delivering the goods :O

a4081c7ee81c49e859c8355ccbbc7be0.400x279x61.gif

Lys Skygge

Shinra Employee
Oct 25, 2017
Arizona
I think the CG trailer bookends a new Family Guy episode. I thought I saw someone share a tweet about it in this thread at some point.

More_Badass

Oct 25, 2017
What the hell are you talking about? You say "stuff like that" was half of The Last of Us, and then you say it added two hours. The Last of Us is a 15-plus hour game.

Furthermore, "slow walking and talking for cinematic purposes" is one of the most ridiculous reductive descriptors I have ever seen for The Last of Us. It is not for "cinematic purposes". The core of The Last of Us is the relationship between Joel and Ellie. If you don't like that, then I guess the game just wasn't for you. Personally, it was my favorite game of all time.
Don't bother. Got into a long debate with him in another thread about this. His big hang-up is replayability and real gameplay vs "walking and talking" and whatnot, so anything like what you're talking about is automatically bad because then the game isn't replayable

Quintus

Enlightened
Oct 26, 2017
Hmmmm can't decide if I should watch more or not? I am already impressed and I think they will show a boss battle.

kpaadet

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Don't bother. Got into a long debate with him in another thread about this. His big hang-up is replayability and real gameplay vs "walking and talking" and whatnot, so anything like what you're talking about is automatically bad because then the game isn't replayable
Someone forgot to tell me, I completed TLOU like 5 times on PS3 and a few times on PS4 /shrug

MrMatt555

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Eh fuck it. We're almost there and I've waited this long with only the e3 demo to work with. Won't be watching.

Oct 25, 2017
United Kingdom
I already know how the thread will go.

Yeah gonna be a mess. If the previews are positive, I guess the next thing will be some people accusing the websites of being paid off to give good impressions. Best to probably ignore the vocal minority though.

I believe the game will be great and successful, regardless of what they say, just like what happened with Horizon. The trailers look great and the leaked footage looks great, it's all looking positive so far.

jayu26

Oct 25, 2017
God of War is just like every other game... except previous God of War games.
According NeoGAF threads, the cancelled Santa Monica game was First person, Third Person, shooter, vehicle combat, space, sci-fi, MMO, RPG, Unicorn of a game that was snatched from us to, apparently, according to ERA, give us this frankenstien game.

Oct 27, 2017