Sky87

Oct 27, 2017
If it launches this year, why would they not announce it at their recent State of Play? Why wait until their September Showcase, 2 months until supposed launch? HFW's release date was announced 6 months in advance.

Xeonidus

“Fuck them kids.”
Oct 28, 2017
I think Ragnarok was originally going to come out in September. When Starfield got delayed, I had a suspicion Sony would swoop in and grab a November release window for Ragnarok for multiple reasons:

1. To try and shit on Microsoft for delaying Redfall and Starfield and not having any AAA console exclusives this holiday season.

2. To take advantage of the holiday sales surge.

3. To have a few more months for some final polish.

It could still be releasing in September, but holiday release is seeming more likely, especially with Starfield delayed...

THE GAME IS DEFINITELY COMING OUT THIS YEAR. WE WILL SEE THE RELEASE DATE TOMORROW AT SGF, 1000%
They probably won't or even need to or even can if they wanted to, but a God of war bundle from Sony would be sick.

Sep 21, 2019
If it launches this year, why would they not announce it at their recent State of Play? Why wait until their September Showcase, 2 months until supposed launch? HFW's release date was announced 6 months in advance.

God of War 2018 announced release date 3 months before release.

We will get a release date tomorrow and a new trailer.

Sep 21, 2019
it will indeed be 2023, we've heard:

www.gamereactor.es

ACTUALIZACIÓN: God of War: Ragnarök puede salir en noviembre de 2022

El retorno de Kratos sufrirá un último retraso hasta el año que viene. [Act] Schreier asegura que Gamereactor falla en el plazo exacto y que Kratos volverá a tiempo de otoño.

This makes no sense. I call bullshit on GameReactor. The game has been officially rated in Korea. It has detailed accessibility features that occur in the final stages of development. Sony Santa Monica have insisted it will release this year and brought people into the office in March to create marketing video content for the game.

And the merchandise leak indicated a September 2022 release date.

The game is already delayed an entire year from its original release year of 2021.

I'm not buying this. I feel this is simply an article with bullshit rumors due to the placeholder date changing.

I refuse to believe this.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
This makes no sense. I call bullshit on GameReactor. The game has been officially rated in Korea. It has detailed accessibility features that occur in the final stages of development. Sony Santa Monica have insisted it will release this year and brought people into the office in March to create marketing video content for the game.

The game is already delayed an entire year from its original release year of 2021.

I'm not buying this. I feel this is simply an article with bullshit rumors due to the placeholder date changing.

same lol, smells like bs

i'll eat an axe if it gets pushed to 2023

SunBroDave

"This guy are sick"
Oct 25, 2017

Accessibility features shouldn't be added in in the final stages of development, if they're prioritized correctly, which Sony seems to have been doing with their recent titles. If it wasn't for the accessibility day, SMS wouldn't have even shared that info.