• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

J.T

Nov 22, 2017
I'm just assuming it's a 2023 game at this point, If it release in 2022 Fuck yeah but if not its whatever.

Nazgûl

Banned
Dec 16, 2019
kJGWF1e_d.webp
a delayed game

lmao

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
If they, out of the blue announce it day 1 for PC also tonight alongside TLOU Remake and if the delay was due to making PC version release on parity with the PS version, i can only dread the bloodbath lol but thats very unlikely to happen lol.

Joe White

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
If they, out of the blue announce it day 1 for PC also tonight alongside TLOU Remake and if the delay was due to making PC version release on parity with the PS version, i can only dread the bloodbath lol but thats very unlikely to happen lol.

Bloodbath? Why would increasing game availability lead into anything than just good times?

shadowman16

Oct 25, 2017
Bloodbath? Why would increasing game availability lead into anything than just good times?
Fanboys and console wars type shit posts. Some will make it sound like everything is doomed and they'll never buy a Sony console again... or something. Level headed people will see it as a great way to boost the playerbase of these games.

Typhon

Oct 25, 2017
You know what iam talking about. Most of us would be ok as usual except for the vocal minority of fanboys.

Full disclosure, I would be pissed. Not because it's on PC but because it got delayed for a surprise port. That would be deceptive and people would be rightly mad. They want to release it on others systems?, Go right ahead, but either make that clear when announced or do it post launch. At least, IMO.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
I wanna join in on the fun

I bet its cancelled because its shit

Did I do it right

more like they cancelled it because Sony now only cares for multiplayer and gaas thus their SP games are all cancelled.

gotta love some good ol' portbeggin that clearly goes against everything Sony has showed from their philosophy for PC ports, just to trigger/derail people on a thread that has nothing to do with PC ports.

but you do you, i sure hope Sony gives PC more games so the bar on the platform gets higher and higher.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
more like they cancelled it because Sony now only cares for multiplayer and gaas thus their SP games are all cancelled.

gotta love some good ol' portbeggin that clearly goes against everything Sony has showed from their philosophy for PC ports, just to trigger/derail people on a thread that has nothing to do with PC ports.

but you do you, i sure hope Sony gives PC more games so the bar on the platform gets higher and higher.
?

Do you seriously think of every PC mention as a porbeg? Seriously get it out of your head. People are actually port begging for Half life Alyx for PSVR2 in other threads but you don't complain about that..

Discussing a bleak possibility as a what if and asking for a port are two different things. Its gonna come to PC in the future anyways so i don't see a need to portbeg for it personally..but hey you do you i guess.

Wise

Oct 27, 2017
Only thing I'm, looking forward to this year now is the Callisto project

nelsonroyale

Oct 28, 2017
As it should. It's not often that I finish the same game twice in a row, let alone a 80+ hour game.
I love Elden Ring and have been doing the same but don't think it is impossible that it will get beat in goty and it doesn't need to take a higher score. Elden Ring has great choice and freedom but I expect ragnarok to be a slicker and tighter package in evert way with at least as good narrative, excellent combat and much better presentation. The trailer already looked beautiful

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
?

Do you seriously think of every PC mention as a porbeg? Seriously get it out of your head. People are actually port begging for Half life Alyx for PSVR2 in other threads but you don't complain about that..

Discussing a bleak possibility as a what if and asking for a port are two different things. Its gonna come to PC in the future anyways so i don't see a need to portbeg for it personally..but hey you do you i guess.

your message was pretty clear mate, you included "day one" and "bloodbath" on it and wrote this on a thread that has nothing to do with PC ports lol

i don't do VR or VR threads but i'm not fan of any kind of portbeg so yeah, the Alyx portbeg must be annoying so why you do it with Ragnarok? Sony is been pretty consistent with day one Ps5 -> sales and deals -> sub service -> then PC.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
your message was pretty clear mate, you included "day one" and "bloodbath" on it and wrote this on a thread that has nothing to do with PC ports lol
Day One and Bloodbath are referenced for fanboys who get mad everytime when a PC port is announced for a PS game, its not for me wanting it day one. Maybe you should re-read what i said.

As for a thread that has nothing to do with PC ports, so you're saying that even a mention of a PC port is or shouldn't be allowed and you consider it as port begging? Thats a stretch mate. Seriously.
i don't do VR or VR threads but i'm not fan of any kind of portbeg so yeah, the Alyx portbeg must be annoying so why you do it with Ragnarok?
The only one claiming that this is port beggin is you mate. Your definition of it is a huge stretch.

There is a difference between begging for it and mentioning it in a thread about a game that is set already for PC in the future.

Maybe you're fed up with just everytime another platform is mentioned in a thread about a game you seriously love? If so then say it like that and stop claiming every mention as portbegging
Sony is been pretty consistent with day one Ps5 -> sales and deals -> sub service -> then PC.
They publicly have, but TLOU Remake is already rumored to launch day 1 on PC and PS5, if that comes true then at least partly their saying will prove false since it'll be a new release but thats nothing new from any corporation.

Aaron D.

Oct 25, 2017

Yikes.

Triggered indeed.

Rover_

Jun 2, 2020
Day One and Bloodbath are referenced for fanboys who get mad everytime when a PC port is announced for a PS game, its not for me wanting it day one. Maybe you should re-read what i said.

~~~~

They publicly have, but TLOU Remake is already rumored to launch day 1 on PC and PS5, if that comes true then at least partly their saying will prove false since it'll be a new release but thats nothing new from any corporation.

all i need from your post xD
anyway enjoy! Sony games are really GREAT and one of a kind so i get it wanting them on PC day one ~just to reference the fanboys of course

let's move on then.

Yikes.

Triggered indeed.

i'm all in with sony pc strategy btw, in fact i think it's a great thing for their IP plans and there's more games i would like them to put on PC day one.

AshenOne

Feb 21, 2018
Pakistan
all i need from your post xD
anyway enjoy! Sony games are really GREAT and one of a kind so i get it wanting them on PC day one ~just to reference the fanboys of course

let's move on then.
?
Sony is been pretty consistent with day one Ps5 -> sales and deals -> sub service -> then PC.
You took that last line that which was a reply this quote of yours as me wanting it?
Thats some leap in logic there mate.

IamPeacock

Feb 9, 2018
Belgium
Is it to polish the game, or does Sony just wants to sell more PS5 units first because they said they're having more supply this year.

LumberPanda

Feb 3, 2019
Depends on perspective. TLOU Remaster could count because it's a touch-up of TLOU which did not launch on PC day 1.

That being said I think they'll start doing day 1 new games in two or three years, just not because of TLOUR.

TitanicFall

Nov 12, 2017
I think Sony would want it to be available prior to 2022 Game of the Year discussions, but if it can't, they'd just let it slip to February.

Joe White

Oct 27, 2017
Finland
You know what iam talking about. Most of us would be ok as usual except for the vocal minority of fanboys.
Fanboys and console wars type shit posts. Some will make it sound like everything is doomed and they'll never buy a Sony console again... or something. Level headed people will see it as a great way to boost the playerbase of these games.

True, but day-1 PC + PS4&5 release would nicely demonstrate how wrong they are, and then next PC + PS releases would be easier. After few we could have new healthier norm.

jschreier

Press Sneak Fuck
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Heard from another Sony source this morning that the game is not delayed. As usual, this is not a guarantee that the game will come out in 2022 and video game development is so turbulent that you should never trust a release date until the product in question is in your hands. But this Gamereactor report appears to be false.

Also, FWIW, I haven't heard anything suggesting it'll be at the Keighley thing today.

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
Heard from another Sony source this morning that the game is not delayed. As usual, this is not a guarantee that the game will come out in 2022 and video game development is so turbulent that you should never trust a release date until the product in question is in your hands. But this Gamereactor report appears to be false.

Also, FWIW, I haven't heard anything suggesting it'll be at the Keighley thing today.

Thanks for the update :)

B1ggRandall

Oct 27, 2017

👀👀 ohhh

John Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Canada

Thanks Jason.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

If it's coming out this year, it can't be too far out from being shown anyway, but I hope that there's something else there in that case.

Regardless, the only thing that truly matters is the first part, so thanks for corroborating that yet again.

Josh5890

I'm Your Favorite Poster's Favorite Poster
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Doing the Lord's work!