• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

thankyoumerzbow

Prophet of Truth
Dec 8, 2020
Where are the people that swore up and down that you NEEDED a Stadia immediately, even justifying buying Stadia Pro at crazy prices...then vilifying everyone not buying Stadia Pro as crypto addicts, because you couldn't help yourself.

We were told the games would rival a PCs power.

Only 1 Stadia game so far since the launch month? Yikes...and GYLT (but you didn't spend $9.99 per month on a PC cloud sub to play that)
i did use my free month of stadia to play gylt tho, it was alright.

Oct 29, 2017
6j1drw.jpg

MY SIDES LOL

Mar 19, 2021
Come on...the vast majority of people who own a PS5 today, paid at least $700...some double! But somehow they are not a corporate shill or a marketing scum or being ripped off or being hyped by Sony to buy a system they knew the games would not be ready for.

Some of you spend so much time claiming everyone but you is a bad consumer, but you can't admit that you maybe should not have run out to buy a PS5 at any price, immediately...as if it was some rare item.

There are alot of hypocrites in here. I'm done.

Oops! I did it again by Britney Spears

AllChan7

Tries to be a positive role model
Apr 30, 2019
Come on...the vast majority of people who own a PS5 today, paid at least $700...some double! But somehow they are not a corporate shill or a marketing scum or being ripped off or being hyped by Sony to buy a system they knew the games would not be ready for.

Some of you spend so much time claiming everyone but you is a bad consumer, but you can't admit that you maybe should not have run out to buy a PS5 at any price, immediately...as if it was some rare item.

Dawg what is on your mental 😭

Legacy

One Winged Slayer
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Not even surprised but who knows what to believe now, after seeing the threadmark

John Frost

Oct 27, 2017
Canada

Lmao!

Det

Jul 30, 2020
This thread is fantastic and it has nothing to do with the topic at hand lmao.

hydrophilic attack

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
Where are the people that swore up and down that you NEEDED an NFT immediately, even justifying buying apes at crazy prices...then vilifying everyone not buying NFTs as people who would remain poor forever

We were told these fucking apes would rival gold as a stable asset and go to the moon

I'm about to default on my mortgage, because only 4 people have offered to take my apes off my hands so far, and only for a pitiable fraction of what I paid. Yikes...oh and someone offered to have my apes star in a shitty animated cartoon (but I didn't spend $80000 to mint these apes just for that)

Dirtyshubb

Oct 25, 2017
UK

LMAO 😂

Got my PS5 day one and for RRP. Played it nearly every day and have been more than happy with it.

Did someone convince you to buy a ps5, you did and more importantly bought one from a scalper and are now hurt that it didn't love up to your expectations?

Simo

Oct 26, 2017
Michigan, USA
Seeing the thread my heart sunk but then the Jason update…phew.

Hopefully we're not waiting until August to find out definitive or not tho…

Oct 27, 2017
It's hard to definitely prove a negative but Someone Who Would Know Firsthand just told me they haven't heard anything about a slip to 2023, as did Someone Else Who Might Know Secondhand.
Is it weird if I just straight up tell you that I love you?

On topic: I hope it doesn't get delayed! It sounds like PSVR2 might be early 2023, would be weird to launch that and GOW close to each other but it could work.

Fingers crossed for fall 22

brain_

What is a tag? A miserable pile of words.
May 13, 2021
MO

I pre ordered at MSRP am I safe

Jonnykong

Oct 27, 2017
I didn't realise it was so easy to ask Jason to get a solution for us like this. Let's find out if he knows about a Direct coming or not..

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Where are the people that swore up and down that you NEEDED a PS5 immediately, even justifying buying from scalpers at crazy prices...then vilifying everyone not buying consoles as crypto addicts, because you couldn't help yourself.

We were told the games would rival a PCs power.

Only 4 Sony games so far since the launch month? Yikes...and Ratchet & Clank (but you didn't spend $800 on a PS4 upscaler to play that)
This thread is now off the rails. Crypto addicts rise up.

platocplx

2020 Member Elect
Oct 30, 2017
Where are the people that swore up and down that you NEEDED an NFT immediately, even justifying buying apes at crazy prices...then vilifying everyone not buying NFTs as people who would remain poor forever

We were told these fucking apes would rival gold as a stable asset and go to the moon

I'm about to default on my mortgage, because only 4 people have offered to take my apes off my hands so far, and only for a pitiable fraction of what I paid. Yikes...oh and someone offered to have my apes star in a shitty animated cartoon (but I didn't spend $80000 to mint these apes just for that)
Lmaooo

Kyrios

Oct 27, 2017
This thread is fucking amazing and I'm still finding myself checking in lmao

Oh my god HE WAS SERIOUS!

Last edited:
Oct 31, 2017

I get that this is supposed to be a parody post, but I'm genuinely confused on how it's supposed to fit this thread, specifically.

MR2

Apr 14, 2022
Good, hopefully I'll have a PS5 by then. But at that point I might as well wait for PS5 Pro.

Dog

Cat
Oct 25, 2017

I got mine launch day like 10 minutes after they went live on Amazon, was mad easy lol

Bloxx Chain

Mar 19, 2018

😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂
🚀 🌝

Reinhard

Oct 27, 2017
I guess I bought my PS5 for temporary Horizon Forbidden West exclusivity. I'm still shocked Spider-man is coming to PC. As for GoW, it's obvious there was a delay but it was a July - Sept release time frame, delayed to November.

defaltoption

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Austin
Selfishly sure I'm a huge God of War fanboy so I want the thing in my hands 10 min ago but if they need to take another year or 6 months or whatever it takes, give it to them. No crunch, game gets more polish, and I have plenty to already play.

My two most anticipated games were Starfield and this so the bandaid is already half way pulled anyway if need be.

HStallion

Oct 25, 2017
You know what is going to happen now that this meme is taking off, right? You guys are gonna Morbius this whole thing and soon Jim Ryan is gonna out during your next big PS show and start with an enemies of Playstation bit.