• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
mothafuckas we creepin up on 300 pages and there's still 4 damn days to go

I need waitmate

Juj

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This thread is absolutely crazy. When has the hype for another game been as crazy in the run up to its release?

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
I wonder if Naughty Dog is going to study what this game did well, what the critics are loving about it, and if TLoU2 has that. I'm just wondering.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Until it passes TLOU in a few days.
nolies2yrw9.gif

Bruceleeroy

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Orange County
Not to add crazy hype to this but a dev friend of mine who is a tough ass critic and is pretty jaded in general (Last game he thought was brilliant was Episode 2) he told me he thinks its the best game he has played that he can remember.

Skel1ingt0n

Oct 28, 2017
Has anyone talked about the "give me a god of war" difficulty??

Apparently it is REALLY hard. At least those are the impressions I've been hearing.

I think most agree that normal is suprrisingly challenging - but for those that like a "hard" game, it still makes sense to only go one tier up. Save GMGOW for a second playthrough - a mastery of battle encounters and where to find certain upgrades is key to success at that point.

Vire

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cory said he'd like to make something new now.

I also think it's time to let this die.

Just give us Atreus in the future DLC to conclude it and we're good to go.
Hell nah, most of the reviews say the game primed the series for future sequels.

You really think a game is going to get a 95 Metacritic score and Sony is just going to walk away.

Bundy

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Cory said he'd like to make something new now.

I also think it's time to let this die.

Just give us Atreus in the future DLC to conclude it and we're good to go.
Cory will get his own team, or his own studio. But God of War will continue. Just look at the hype and the upcoming sales.
As hinted in the past, this will be another trilogy in the Norse mythology.

Ploid 6.0

Oct 25, 2017
Who on the Tomb Raider team is feeling bad for denying Cory Barlog from his one camera shot dream on that game? TR reboot was still received well at least, it even has a ok dvd movie to go with it soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.