shinobi602

Verified
Oct 24, 2017

EsRUFLjU0AEggnI

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
This is going to be everything that King Of The Monsters should have been but wasn't.

*deep breath in *

I can just feel it.

Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to get jebaited again into watching a movie that is 20% monster fights and 80% of people just jerking off about how amazing the monsters are.

King of the Monsters was one of the worst movies I saw in theatres. I just wanted to see giant monsters fight, and I barely got it

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
So they're both gonna team up to take down an even bigger enemy right?

Mariolee

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The movie is about 2 months from now and they're just releasing a trailer.

I have little to no faith but hope it surprises me.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
I'm not going to be fooled again. The last godzilla was one of my most hyped movies with an amazing trailer and it was just so bad

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Can't wait to get jebaited again into watching a movie that is 20% monster fights and 80% of people just jerking off about how amazing the monsters are.

King of the Monsters was one of the worst movies I saw in theatres. I just wanted to see giant monsters fight, and I barely got it
Eh, I've seen far worse in theaters

*shudders*
The-Devil-Inside-Ending-Screen.jpg

Don't go to that URL. It's long dead and idk what replaced it

Why they thought this was a good ending I'll never know.

Dinda

Oct 27, 2017
I was really looking forward to King of Monsters, which turned out to be so unbelievably bad. Don't know what i should expect of this one.

Bus-TEE

Banned
Nov 20, 2017
If it is, and that's a big if, I will be forever sad that I don't get to see it in theaters.

Agree totally.

This will be a film made for the big screen experience and the heavy bass of the theatre sound set up.

I suppose we just have to be thankful that we can still see it at all.

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018

This is pretty much how most kaiju movies are so I don't know if you should expect more fighting.

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
Calling it now: Kong and Godzilla go Wrestlemania on each other for two-thirds of the film, so the humans (fearing their battle will destroy countless cities and civilisations) build a bigger something to combat them both...

And that something...

Is quite Mecha.

Torpedo Vegas

Oct 27, 2017
Parts Unknown.

The script I want.

Person#1: Oh Shit a Giant Lizard!
Person#2: Oh Shit a Giant Gorilla

2 1/2 hour CGI monster fight.

Muitnorts

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Fuck Kong. Godzilla better beat his sorry ass.

I'm not expecting this to be amazing but hopefully it'll be a good time. I really love Godzilla 2014 (holy shit it was 7 years ago), hated King of the Monsters and thought Skull Island was alright.

Thordinson

Banned
Aug 1, 2018
I mean, if the fights were at least creative at least I wouldn't have hated KotM as much.

How Godzilla killed the Muto in the 2014 film is still pretty fucking raw.

Where as how he killed Ghidora in KoTM was dumb AF.

That fair. I can definitely understand that.

I just hope we get Kong shoving an uprooted tree into Godzilla's mouth like the original.

spookyduzt

Drive-In Mutant
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

Obi Wan Jabroni

alt account
Banned
Dec 14, 2020
So where are people on who should win? Because since I was a kid it has always seemed to me that Godzilla would wipe the floor with Kong.

Like, it shouldn't even be close.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
One day I'd kinda like to see a kaiju that's actually as big as they portray 'em in the redonkulously oversized posters

Zor

Oct 30, 2017
So where are people on who should win? Because since I was a kid it has always seemed to me that Godzilla would wipe the floor with Kong.

Like, it shouldn't even be close.

Neither are gonna win. They're gonna team up to fight something worse. Can't see this going down any other way, personally.