SlothmanAllen

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I don't watch wrestling, but this is exactly what I think of whenever I hear about it. A bunch of old men who are way past their prime still involved because the WWE has failed to cultivate any talent in the last quarter century.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
Should have taken that picture with an arena full of people with a rainbow flag and see how well that would have went
He would have been arrested if not killed. I don't think the guy should have gone, but if he went in order to do that, I'm not going to fault him much. The guy is putting his life in danger and throwing his employer under the bus in an act of protest. I bet he even donated any money he got though I don't know that.

The-Demon

Alt account
Banned
Jun 7, 2019
That was the worst chokeslam i ever saw. Even worse than the one on Hogan.
I dont know bruh you sure, taker had to remind hogan to jump for the first attempt
hBvAzVJ.gif

And then the grand finale

GalaxyDive

Oct 25, 2017
Wouldn't ~10minutes make this by far the longest Oldberg match? Pretty much the only thing he's done since his WWE return have been thirty second squashes, with the only exception being the Wrestlemania match, which basically only required him to take a bump or two as Brock did all of the work.

On the Undertaker side, all his matches since Roman have been... better. Namely because they've also been relatively short, like him squashing Cena at Wrestlemania. And much like Goldberg vs people like KO and Brock, Taker more recently had been paired with good workers who can help carry the match. As with the inaugural Blood Money event, where they wisely decided to pivot away from Jericho vs Undertaker; while Jericho can still put on great matches under the right conditions, he can't work a style that would make Taker look good at this point.

tl;dr: The idea of Goldberg vs Undertaker in 2019 is an awful "legend" appeasement for Saudi Blood Money; if they were going to do it regardless, as others have said, the only way it wouldn't have been a clusterfuck would be if the match itself was a two minute Spear -> Jackhammer -> Taker sits up - Tombstone -> Done.

Mahonay

Oct 25, 2017
Pencils Vania
He would have been arrested if not killed. I don't think the guy should have gone, but if he went in order to do that, I'm not going to fault him much. The guy is putting his life in danger and throwing his employer under the bus in an act of protest. I bet he even donated any money he got though I don't know that.
Finn just recently extended his contract with WWE.

I really do love how active he is in spreading his message or equality and love, it's fantastic. I am extremely happy someone as prominent as Finn is making that a part of his identity. But he's also a part of something that flies in the face of all of those beliefs. It's a hard pill to swallow.

Looking at the picture of him in the stadium immediately puts an extremely sour taste in my mouth.

RavFiveFour

Banned
Dec 3, 2018
WWE has the eggs in the making money basket and if bringing back legends does that it's obvious they'll bring back the greats.