• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Bish_Bosch

Apr 30, 2018
I mean...

44485-o.jpg

Geoff_Keighley_-_19th_Annual_Game_Developers_Choice_Awards_%28D5X_8647%29_%28cropped%29.jpg
They gave him Hapsburg jaw.

L Thammy

Spacenoid
Oct 25, 2017
1Aqb78W.png
SOLorlk.jpeg

It's amazing seeing how well a real person like Goku can be transferred into a video game character.

Benzychenz

One Winged Slayer
Nov 1, 2017
Australia
Why are the reply/quote/report buttons missing in this thread?

On mobile for what it's worth.

Edit: After making a post they have now appeared haha.

Oct 26, 2017
Emma Stone was in Sleeping dogs?
The hell. I never knew this. And I love Sleeping Dogs and Emma Stone
I think it was because SD was in development hell for a while so she may have recorded her lines before she was more well known. Her being in the game, and in a smaller role too is a bit weird.

Also, we really need somebody to take another stab at a Sleeping Dogs game.

Crossing Eden

Oct 26, 2017
40801abc76dde8f3b7fb1392c474b1f4.jpg
I'm sure ND has denied this but young Ellie looks an awful lot like Elliot Page ca.2013
That's actually the adjusted model where they went in and made her look more like Ashley Johnson.

Ellie initially looked nearly identical to Elliot Page when they announced the game but then months after the fact, (and even after he said "It was not appreciated"), they changed her appearance.
new-ellie.jpg

Ellie-Change-Last-of-Us.jpg

butalala

Nov 24, 2017
hagrid-memes-featured.jpg

latest

Robbie Coltrane as Hagrid. (Fuck jkr obviously)

Someone else can do Robbie in goldeneye

Last edited:
Oct 25, 2017
Honestly she's probably the best of all time.

Kinda unique looking woman and done in a time where it both wasn't that common and we weren't used to a realistic Jill yet but it was basically "yup that's Jill"

Voth model with Patricia Ja Lee voice is still the definitive Jill Valentine imo(REmake 3's was still a great version though)

Secret Bambino

▲ Legend ▲
Mar 21, 2021
I think it was because SD was in development hell for a while so she may have recorded her lines before she was more well known. Her being in the game, and in a smaller role too is a bit weird.

Also, we really need somebody to take another stab at a Sleeping Dogs game.

She was well known back then too, IMO. Zombieland, The Help, Crazy Stupid Love, Amazing Spider-Man in the same year Sleepy Dogs released, etc. I remember watching this trailer and being surprised to see her:

View: https://youtu.be/tswxmiUUSfQ?feature=shared

They actually had a fair bit of Hollywood talent for the game, like Tom Wilkinson and Lucy Liu.

Saturday

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
okay the premise is that the in-game model looks just as good/is better looking than the actual person, right? okay, there's no way shepherd would look that good in real-

793b92bda96b4fadc8db63b538e09d4c.jpg

what

Fuchsia

Oct 28, 2017
okay the premise is that the in-game model looks just as good/is better looking than the actual person, right? okay, there's no way shepherd would look that good in real-

793b92bda96b4fadc8db63b538e09d4c.jpg

what

This is an example of a strikingly similar representation of a real person from that era. Actually replaying Mass Effect 2 right now thanks to the legendary trilogy and I chose default male shepherd. Sometimes I'm like "damn this character model looks good." Not sure if it's because of the remaster, because I remember male shep looking good back in 2009-2010 too.

PJTierney

Social Media Manager • EA SPORTS WRC
Verified
Mar 28, 2021
Warwick, UK
Bro, the other day I legit saw a Lancia Delta Integrale that looked exactly like it did in Sega Rally.

Veloce-Delta-01s.jpg

927.jpg

I think I've seen a Delta once, but not in Martini colours. It's delightfully boxy.

This slimmer, thinner ideal has to stop.

Looks at Ford Puma Rally1

I mean, she fine and all, but she ain't no EVO Vi, tho. IJS.

Evo VI in the "Tommi" livery in Gran Turismo 3 😎

Most beautiful machine of all time. CMR and CMR2 were fine, best in the business at the time.

Now don´t look at the Forza Motorsport model for the 22B.... :(

What's interesting is that the model in Forza Motorsport was completely redone, instead of being imported from older games.

Chippewa Barr

Aug 8, 2020
Kassandra from AC Odyssey and the VA are both equally stunning. And the VA was actually Greek (Greek-Canadian) too!

Sadire

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 31, 2017
895o36c5f3m91.jpg
The main man himself Toru Hirose, and his real life counterpart Beat Takeshi.

I loved that character.