• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Jerome has the style... but The Joker actually accomplishes the true chaos and clown prince of crime feats that are only hinted at by Jerome.

Oct 25, 2017
Jerome has the style... but The Joker actually accomplishes the true chaos and clown prince of crime feats that are only hinted at by Jerome.

I mean, he's just beginning at this point. He said it himself, "everyone has to start somewhere".

I think the carnival was greatly done. Chaos was spread throughout the city and Jerome even fed some dude to piranhas.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Riddler & Penguin in their colorful outfits walking down the street is just a cool visual. Especially with everything else so washed out or gray.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
I love how this show gets to show off how good Batman's rogue's gallery is. No other comic book character could likely sustain a show focused almost entirely around the book's lineup of villains. But here, we've got Riddler, Penguin, Zsasz, Mr. Freeze, & more just running around doing their thing without the reliance on Batman even being a thing.

Freddy=Legend

Drive-in Mutant
Oct 29, 2017
Lee to the rescue!

Sophia, you just weren't cut out for the mob life. Running off along & sending your 2 best guns away from yourself? Come on, now.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Honestly thought it would be zsasz that was going to shoot her after hearing the confession.

Ponn

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
I really want a Penguin x Riddler spinoff buddy dark comedy show.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Some thoughts...

1) Detective Comics WITHIN Gotham... head trip
2) I see nobody else caught the subtle CW Flash reference on the back page of that same comic
3) I've always thought this, but gat damn Erin Richards/Barbara has great legs
4) The post-torture sequence with Ed and the drill... owwwww
5) Victor Fries good to see him back again
6) Glad Sophia is dead... useless character for awhile
7) Lee has clearly become corrupted/insane by this whole thing
8) Lee still has feelings for Jim, she saved him when before she wanted to hurt him or even kill him I thought
9) The Bruce/Selina flirtation doesn't work for me anymore... seemed kinda forced
10) Glad to not see Ivy for this ep
11) Ra's is baaacckkk and whatever he did to Barbara... her hand was glowing with light... does she have magic powers now?

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
gotham.s04e15.1080p.w3lrqm.jpg

This is what I mean about the CW Flash easter egg

Sölf

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Damn good episode! All the various characters, Fries especially when he froze Oswald. xD
Next Episode finally brings back Jerome again. Hype!

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I am glad The Riddler and Peguin made that meta joke about never wanting to see that harbor again, cuz man do they go there a LOT... is that literally the only place they can go in such a huge city?

____

Oct 27, 2017
Miami, FL
Didn't she get shot in the forehead? I can't wait to find out what BS they use to make her survive it /s
Yep. DIRECTLY in the forehead. It's really dumb for them to pretend that after a shot in the back that went thru her stomach and then a near point-blank headshot.....wouldn't kill this girl.

But hey, we've seen almost every character come back from the dead in some way, so I guess it's par for the course lmao. Just sucks that she didn't even have the decency to at least die.

Medalion

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Wild guess, part 2:
Every time that we will see Ra's al Ghul on the screen, it will be a vision, a hallucination or a dream that Barbara is having about him, all manifestations of the spirit of Ra's al Ghul.
You're right I think.. I had forgotten they killed Ra's... so unless they took his body immediately to the Pit, this was the only way to ensure his survival

Deleted member 3542

User-requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol

Coma

I feel that was a reshoot on that dialogue in the hospital and they couldn't redo the headshot scene.