• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Kaswa101

Oct 28, 2017
Apparently Hitman 3 on PS5 came with a digital PS4 code, but you needed the PS5 disc to play it? I wonder if that's the case here or if you could actually sell the PS4 code lol

Then again I think the Hitman situation was for PSVR support. Maybe GT7 will have VR through the PS4 version too? 👀🤷‍♂️

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
Apparently Hitman 3 on PS5 came with a digital PS4 code, but you needed the PS5 disc to play it? I wonder if that's the case here or if you could actually sell the PS4 code lol

Then again I think the Hitman situation was for PSVR support. Maybe GT7 will have VR through the PS4 version too? 👀🤷‍♂️
Not sure how that would work because you can't put a PS5 disc into a PS4.

AndyD

Mambo Number PS5
Oct 27, 2017
Nashville
is there a digital preorder option that gives you the Supra?
All the versions have digital preorder options that come with the same stuff (no steelbook obviously, but all digital goodies).

Pre-order any edition of Gran Turismo® 7 to receive:
- 100,000 CR (in-game credit)
- Three-car pack, including:
- MAZDA RX-VISION GT3 CONCEPT Stealth Model
- Porsche 917 LIVING LEGEND '14
- Toyota Supra GT500 '97 (Castrol TOM'S)

Chirotera

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I want the extras, eventually. But I'd rather make my own progress through a game like this. Seems bleh to get that much right from the line.

Bastinho13

Jun 20, 2021
If i preorder from amazon:
When do I need to pay? With release or instantly?

Maybe I would preorder now and if there will be another collectors edition closer to launch I would switch to this one

SolidSnakex

Oct 25, 2017
That F1 Sochi race makes me so excited about dynamic weather returning to the series. Such a game changer in terms of mechanics.