Chaos2Frozen

Nov 3, 2017
Don't cut your forearm off lady

Obviously the game would have no blood but the idea is still there.

j1g26rthiq101.png

It's pretty good. I wonder when she'll be out.

Would be wild if we get both her and Beelzebub at the same time.

In all honesty that was my impression when they announced that both of them would be out in the same month.

PachaelD

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Would be wild if we get both her and Beelzebub at the same time.

In all honesty that was my impression when they announced that both of them would be out in the same month.

The streams kind of cross here, so if I were to speculate, it's either:

1) 3/27 to coincide with the EU release much like how Bubs' release coincides with the US release, or

2) Mild early spoiler for the current Eternals event in GBF Seeds of Redemption
If Narmaya is in your crew, in Chapter 1 part 2 Fif mentions Narmaya being worried for her if she got a cold which is a bit of a throwaway line but I could see her being introduced tonight with a reference to Fif in a win quote, character release on 3/3 to ensure she's labbed prior to start of Arc World Tour, and Part 2 of the event starting on 3/4 where she either comforts or protects Fif.

Iori Loco

Nov 10, 2017
Every fucking shot of her we've seen is so badass

She's surprisingly pretty badass despite all the waifu baggage, almost on the same level of the strongest katana user from the series.

She fights with a combination of skilled swordplay and magic, she can turn her sword into other weapons and vanish into a bunch of butterflies to move, so expect some of that to be part of her gameplay.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
If I had a quarter for every time this game completely devours my SSA's, I'd have enough to buy the NA version of this game.

I swear to god this online though...If strive has this shit online, I'm all the way out.

Oct 26, 2017
It does seem like the game eats inputs sometimes.

Last time I played I had a match versus Ferry as Zeta where mashing forward + R1 + O just resulted in Zeta walking forward for a second and eating a counter hit two separate times.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
It does seem like the game eats inputs sometimes.

Last time I played I had a match versus Ferry as Zeta where mashing forward + R1 + O just resulted in Zeta walking forward for a second and eating a counter hit two separate times.

I have had combos just stop. mmm, 236h, h, then I hit H, nothing happens, and I stand up in neutral. It's INFURIATING and it happens ALL THE TIME.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I've had some trouble doing shortcut SBA in the heat of the moment, resulting in some special move I didn't want.

They might want to make inputs a bit more lenient in the future.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
Ultimately I need to give up LaDiva. I think PaxEast locals will be where I retire her and on monday I'll start learning bub.

Kalentan

Oct 25, 2017
I still feel like activating your critical seems off. Sometimes it registers, sometimes not. More often it works but there are those times where it just won't.

OP
OP
Kalor

Kalor

Resettlement Advisor
Oct 25, 2017
The Steam version was inevitable but I didn't expect it so soon. Still out before the Europe release. And Narmaya is the same day as Bubs.

DarKaoZ

Oct 25, 2017
Naw man, she's bad.

I've tried, I have nearly 400 wins with her...in a game where Gran/ferry/kat reigns supreme, Ladiva can't keep up.

It's amazing how strong just crouching is against her. The entire cast is Guile against LaDiva.

Keep it up! You just need a good opening and it's game. Here is an example I managed vs a good Metera:

Slaythe

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
People have asked for a PC version since game was announced, they had one ready to go only a few weeks after Ps4 version, but they didn't tell anyone until people bought the ps4 version ... ? Like I would have just waited for that ...

And we're stuck with the awful load times and worse netplay because there is no way in hell I'm rebuying this on steam right now, no money for it.

But most serious players will so you're left with nobody in your region unless you're in Japan or America maybe.

And EU got totally fucked over with the release anyway.

I don't know man, it's super whack.

FluxWaveZ

Persona Central
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, makes sense that she'd be releasing on March 3rd along with Beelzebub. I wonder if the April characters will be the same: early April, both together. I think S2 is where we'd be seeing the individual character releases spaced further apart from each other.

Moara

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Steam version will probably be dead within a few months so I'm not going to pick that up as much as I want to. No communication + no cross play will do it.

HaremKing

Banned
Dec 20, 2018
Oh wow, I thought it'd at least be 3-4 months before a Steam release. That wasn't communicated well at all.

Korigama

Oct 25, 2017
Oy, I was completely off with how much I expected individual characters to cost. We're right back to standard Arc prices (she'll be 800 yen, therefore $8 like with GGXrd and mainline BB characters).

Kaguya

Jun 19, 2018
I think it more on the publisher side that they segment the release. Cygames could learn from it with their other projects like their action game.
If you cut different deals with different publishers for each region, without giving them enough time to actually plan and coordinate a simultaneous world wide release, it's definitely on Cygames. I mean, the EU console publisher just now found out about the steam release lol.

Mesoian

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 28, 2017
People have asked for a PC version since game was announced, they had one ready to go only a few weeks after Ps4 version, but they didn't tell anyone until people bought the ps4 version ... ? Like I would have just waited for that ...

And we're stuck with the awful load times and worse netplay because there is no way in hell I'm rebuying this on steam right now, no money for it.

But most serious players will so you're left with nobody in your region unless you're in Japan or America maybe.

And EU got totally fucked over with the release anyway.

I don't know man, it's super whack.

It's super bad. They basically stayed silent so people couldn't make an informed purchasing decision. Cygames really fucked this up, this is amateur hour.

I might get that PC version when it's on ultra sale, but this pretty much cements that I'm just sticking with the HK version for the foreseeable future. Really poor job on their part.

QisTopTier

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Sell gatcha codes = super reduced price steam version

the codes are worth more than the game btw one of the reasons it got review bombed in japan

TheBryanJZX90

Nov 29, 2017
Are you kidding me with no codes on the PC version... well fuck I guess I gotta deal with some shady ass shit and buy from someone and that's going to involve handing over money and just hoping the codes work