• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Deleted member 5666

user requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
In what is a complete non-surprise, but still nice to hear Greg Grunberg is back (and so is his Snap Wexley beard) for Episode IX after not appearing in The Last Jedi per Grunberg himself.

https://www.yahoo.com/entertainment/greg-grunberg-confirms-hes-star-231315450.html
https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-Qv2fFpiN...-h630-p-k-no-nu/snap-wexley-force-awakens.png
snap-wexley-force-awakens.png

Star Wars Episode IX begins filming next week (!!!) for it's release next December.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
He's the glue that held the Resistance together, it all went to shit when he left on that mission.

sphagnum

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks for spoiling the Poe Dameron comic!

/s

Edit: It would be cool if someone told JJ that Snap has a wife and they bring in Kare Kun.

Oct 25, 2017
I watched The Last Jedi for the first time since theaters the other day and I'm back on the hype train for IX. It's a pretty good movie.

Greggy G is the spark that will light the fire that will revitalize Star Wars

OP
OP

Deleted member 5666

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
What about Tallie Lintra? lol I'm kidding

What about that Asian dude who was like an admiral or something?

Died on one of those transport ships.

Sort of what Wedge Antilles was to A New Hope in The Force Awakens.

Don't ever compare Wedge to Snap.

We already have the answer to this, explained in pretty great detail. Read Poe Dameron man.

*chuckles*

You know I won't.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
Snap sucks. I couldn't stand any of those dopey X-Wing pilots in TFA. Johnson gave us a bunch of great ones like Tallie and Paige but he fucking killed them all.

VeryHighlander

The Fallen
May 9, 2018
Rian spent over two hours undoing what Abrams set up and Abrams is going to fix it in like 10 minutes and end this saga with a banger. I'm hoping Finn returns from Force Awakens, I liked that character, hope he isn't dead

This guy always reminds me of Heroes. Can't unsee his character from that

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
Rian spent over two hours undoing what Abrams set up and Abrams is going to fix it in like 10 minutes and end this saga with a banger. I'm hoping Finn returns from Force Awakens, I liked that character, hope he isn't dead

AHAHHAHAHAHA...

I agree.

Oct 31, 2017
Died on one of those transport ships.

Fuck, The Last Jedi was relentless. My dude didn't have to die like that... I'm gonna be looking for him on screen next time I watch it

Word up, though! lol

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's not TFA's Wedge, he's the Jason Mewes to Abrams Kevin Smith.

Oct 25, 2017

Cannot wait for this narrative to go away.

He's not TFA's Wedge, he's the Jason Mewes to Abrams Kevin Smith.
Damn.

BossAttack

Oct 27, 2017
I am pretty sure had more dialogue in TFA than Wedge did in ANH.

It's about quality, not quantity.

Fuck, The Last Jedi was relentless. My dude didn't have to die like that... I'm gonna be looking for him on screen next time I watch it

Word up, though! lol

I'm just playing, I'm assuming that's how they'd write him out. I'm pretty sure the actor wasn't in TLJ at all. Just like Tallie and Holdo showing up all of a sudden in TLJ. Where the fuck were y'all when we were attacking SK base?

OP
OP

Deleted member 5666

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's about quality, not quantity.

I'm just playing, I'm assuming that's how they'd write him out. I'm pretty sure the actor wasn't in TLJ at all. Just like Tallie and Holdo showing up all of a sudden in TLJ. Where the fuck were y'all when we were attacking SK base?
Could say the same about Ackbar and his fleet when attacking the Death Star. Could have been useful cover and distraction for the X-Wings.