• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
I'm really impressed and glad they're been super outspoken about voting for Biden but actually partnering with his campaign... is a little strange.

Neiteio

Oct 25, 2017
I just dropped off my ballot the other day. I have never darkened a bubble as deliberately, carefully, intensely, passionately, sensually as I did the bubble next to Biden-Harris. Like I penned that shit for a good five minutes. I had been waiting four years, which in Trump Time equates to about 100 eternities.

El-Suave

Oct 27, 2017
Is Moriarty running a Doom Eternal stream promoted by the Trump campaign to counter program it?

Deleted member 5491

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Who cares how it comes off if it gets people to vote
Sure. But since the whole campaign is basically "At least I'm not Trump" I can only hope, that they don't try to just look cool and edgy and instead talk about what can be politically done for the younger generation and the future of this planet.

MrTired

Oct 28, 2017
So instead of trying to appealing to voters through outlining policy agendas like single payer health care there doing this instead. Sad.

SilverX

Jan 21, 2018
Donald Trump: While I'm pounding the pavement here on my campaign trail, idiot Joe is playing a kids game to get your vote! Not fit for President!

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
Sure. But since the whole campaign is basically "At least I'm not Trump" I can only hope, that they don't try to just look cool and edgy and instead talk about what can be politically done for the younger generation and the future of this planet.

These aren't mutually exclusive.

TheGhost

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Long Island
They already did a long ass podcast about that, a majority of Greg's tweets are vote Biden

Younger generation doesn't want to hear stump speeches and policy talk they just want to make sure you won't lock them up because they aren't white. Or kill them

Eeyore

User requested ban
Banned
Dec 13, 2019
We all want to know the answer to the real question, is Biden going to be stacking his island with villagers?

Solid SOAP

One Winged Slayer
Nov 27, 2017
your mom's house

gotothepolls.png