Deleted member 8579

Oct 26, 2017
Halo Infinite IOTI Halo Waypoint

Halo Infinite IOTI Marine Preservation Society

Halo Infinite IOTI Get to the Choppa

Trup1aya

Literally a train safety expert
Oct 25, 2017
is there any merit to the notion that fighting the flood would lead to an M rating in 2021? It needs to me that the ratings board is less strict now than it was a decade ago.

also, who cares if it rated M these days anyway? M rated games sell gangbusters. If a teen can't buy the game themselves, they just have their parents buy it. Most will just download it w/o any age barrier whatsoever.

It would be awesome if there is some payoff to this.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
There's a ton of OT titles being suggested that I think I've totally missed because the thread was moving fast and people didn't @ me in their suggestions. I've been trying to collect as many of them for the poll that I'll be posting next week. But honestly there are too many now so I'll have to start taking some out or else they'll be 50+ options on the poll (not kidding). But I'm happy a lot of people are liking Kratos2013's suggestion of "Comeback Evolved" - it'll be on the poll next week to vote on for sure.

Letters

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Portugal
I hate it just because Andy Dwyer (Chris Pratt) has ruined the word comeback for me 🤦🏻‍♂️ (those who know, know)

FUNKNOWN iXi

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
What's the significance of Comeback Evolved? Is there something deeper than simply being a CE reference and Halo having a comeback? lol Because that would be pretty boring.

iFirez

Oct 25, 2017
England
Just posted the poll for folks to vote for the OT's Title - click the post below and then go reply to to get the poll unhidden as it is for Era members only.

Halo Infinite OT Title Poll is here!
Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.
As mentioned previously, if this turns into a close race I'll post a follow up poll with just the top voted options left but if there's a clear front runner from this first poll then that will be the title for the Halo Infinite OT when I post it on December 6th - 48hrs before the release of the game.

Excited to see what takes the lead as the votes come in - we're now less than a month away from both the OT and game! I'm excited to show you all what I've been working on for the OT and I can't wait to get my hands on with the game again, after loving the last two technical previews.

Hidden content
You need to reply to this thread in order to see this content.

Last edited:

vixolus

Prophet of Truth
Sep 22, 2020
They already missed. Nominees will be announced next week.
Technically, they just have to be for public consumption on or before Nov 19, so this would qualify it. As covered from the Grubb fiasco with FH5 and GOTY, the panel of reviewers can amend their votes since their first submissions for these types of releases late into the process. It's just a matter of whether people will amend their votes or get around to playing it in time.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
FEHfCdsVkAElJ5E

Vico

Jan 3, 2018
These last two screenshots are probably the best I've seen of the game.

Seems like it really shines at night.