enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Hook this shit up into my veins.

Blog post as well:

www.halowaypoint.com

Halo Infinite Multiplayer Reveal

<p>Fall in, Spartans! A new day is upon us. Today and through this week we’re excited to share, and show, the first details of what you can expect when Halo Infinite’s free-to-play multiplayer experience arrives later this year on Xbox and PC. Whether you’re a returning player or brand new to...
Personalizable AI announcer is a cool and creative new customization feature. I'm all in.

ArchedThunder

Uncle Beerus
Oct 25, 2017
Hook this shit up into my veins.

Blog post as well:

www.halowaypoint.com

Halo Infinite Multiplayer Reveal

<p>Fall in, Spartans! A new day is upon us. Today and through this week we’re excited to share, and show, the first details of what you can expect when Halo Infinite’s free-to-play multiplayer experience arrives later this year on Xbox and PC. Whether you’re a returning player or brand new to...
Ooooo, more in-depth look at multiplayer soon!

Jan 4, 2018
haloinfinite_mp04_3840x2160-d3a643feb2d4443985a220e1b7fbb03d.png

haloinfinite_mp09_3840x2160-aab54155cf614022bd3275253182f276.png

haloinfinite_mp05_3840x2160-f3233b2bb94241dfb11b4554877f99ae.png

haloinfinite_mp01_3840x2160-04e42fdf90a34713805b992719e3d03a.png

4k_infinite_mp_spartanlineup_watermarked-524ad6c8f5b84372a859ab0a32274926.png

WaveBird

Oct 29, 2017
I haven't been a big fan of Halo since 3. To me this doesn't really look like my era of Halo and it feels like it's a notch or two away from that Fortnite style humor but damn if this doesn't look fun. I hope I can keep up because casually playing MCC these days I get smoked fairly regularly and I played those games religously back in high school!

Arn

Prophet of Truth
Oct 28, 2017
Looks like traditional Halo with some additions like grapple-hook. If you're not tired of the classic formula then this will be a great package but I will pass on what has been shown so far (this E3 and last year). Battlefield looks to be on a completely different level.
Surprised you're not into it.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
The map with the purple flying (I want to say banshee but that isn't right) thing looked like a classic map but I don't know which one.

And skill upgrades? Some sort of rpg element or skill tree? The grappling hook seems like a nice addition too

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
Flights also confirmed for later in the summer let's go

tootsi666

Dec 13, 2018
Seems like there is no garbage ADS this time.

Let's hope customization won't fuck up the visuals, but excited otherwise

RoKKeR

Oct 25, 2017
I'm convinced MO and SP are launching separately now.

Both trailers were great though. I am so pumped.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
Is anyone else surprised that this was all that was revealed? This was supposed to be the big re-reveal for Microsoft's biggest first party game in years, and it feels like nothing was revealed.

The single player segment was mostly cinematic and didn't show us any real prolonged gameplay like last year.

The multiplayer montage had so many quick cuts that it was impossible to tell how the game actually plays and feels.

I was expecting a lot more.

Moose

Prophet of Truth - Hero of Bowerstone
Oct 25, 2017
Art from what we saw reminded me of Halo Wars 2 in a good way.

Prine

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Looked incredible!! Love the new animations for skull knockouts

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
Wonder if it will be F2P on xCloud, for anyone to play. That would be a big push for MS.

IMO, their 120FPS push is actually all about xCloud... as pushing games to 120FPS lowers input lag, even if you are only streaming at 1080p/4k60FPS.

Green

Oct 27, 2017
The maps though. Actually looking great. Loving the banished covenant vehicles too.

Stowaway Silfer

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
If you're not tired of the classic formula then this will be a great package
Ehh. It's because I'm not tired of the classic formula that the gameplay of this entry with sprint and grappling hooks isn't appealing to me.

Funny you say that though cause while I was watching the trailer I wondered "is this different enough for people not already into Halo?". Halo feels like it's in a weird place where the ways in which 343 want to please both old fans and attract new ones aren't different enough to many who aren't very familiar with Halo yet at the same time too different for many people who are.
Lots of weird skins and cosmetics. I just hate the in your face "lul so random" thing a lot of multiplayer games go for these days.
Oh, I get that.

Welfare

Prophet of Truth - You’re my Numberwall
Oct 26, 2017
BTB is 24 players now.

The maps look incredible and diverse. A massive step up from Halo 5.

Oct 31, 2017
It looks fun just judging by this trailer.

That said, the "armor ability"-esque moves looked a bit worrying/possibly annoying depending on how they actually implement them within the game. Though I am optimistic with 343 and how they handle these things after Halo 5, even if H4 sucked in this kind of area.

Obviously sprint is still in and a core aspect of the game's identity. But the game looks a lot slower than Halo 5, which is either a good thing or bad thing depending on your opinion of it. Me personally, I think slowing Halo down from 5 might be a good idea on the whole and for most people/the game more generally, but I also think it's kind of a bit disappointing for me game pace-wise, just from looking at this trailer. I'm someone who actually quite liked the pace and movement options of H5 and how you really had to chain them all together and be fast to really be good at it. I liked thrusters, hovers, and ground pounds and all that stuff definitely looks to be out of the game.

The guns look good and fun, which is important.

Can't wait to actually get my hands on it for myself to see how I really feel, but I'm excited and hopeful.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Lots of weird skins and cosmetics. I just hate the in your face "lul so random" thing a lot of multiplayer games go for these days.
They really don't look that out of the world considering Halo 3 had a lot of the same or stuff in the same vein (Hayabusa). It looks patently Halo.

Lord Bandi

Apr 30, 2020
This makes so much sense and also my guess. Though it's a bit concerning they didn't feel comfortable enough to announce that date.

yah, I go back to what Jason Schreier said, that no 2021 date is safe until you got the game in your hands.

I'd rather them wait and make sure it's ready now. It looks so fucking good, just gotta bring it home.