• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
OP
OP
Lukar

Lukar

Unshakable Resolve - Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
What's the actual alternative to adding campaigns if this is a 10 year platform though?

Either:
- We go an entire decade without any new campaigns, just PvP lore or SpOps-style missions
- They continue to release full, separate Halo titles with their own camps ALONGSIDE Infinite
- They add more campaigns to Infinite.

Only one of those seems plausible/reasonable.
Dunno what I can say that I haven't said already. Yeah, it was safe to assume, and it's a "yeah, no shit they're adding more campaigns considering how long they plan to support the game" sort of thing. I'm not denying that. But this is the first time they have shown something directly confirming extra campaigns specifically, and I figured it was worth making a thread over. There isn't anything else to it than that.

Jack Scofield

Oct 27, 2017
Thinking of picking up an Xbox later this year and wouldn't mind jumping back into the Halo games. Do we know if Halo Infinite will be rolled into the MCC? I'd want to have all the Halos in one convenient spot.

TheXbox

Prophet of Truth
Oct 29, 2017
I think there was some UX or promo images they showed at E3 that implied this.

Van Bur3n

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I love this idea and another idea that someone suggested on ERA that it could be campaigns that involve our own personal Spartans similar to Halo Reach with Noble 6.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Oh wow had no idea it was locked behind GPU. Thought GPU was GP + online.
Interesting....

GPU is GP for Xbox + GP for PC + XCloud + Xbox Live + EA Play Basic + Extra DLC for Microsoft games

It's quite a lot lol, and if they're doing extra paid campaigns I'd reckon they'd come to GPU.