Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Scummy person who most likely only wanted to become a doctor because of the money and social status. People like her are not fit to be doctors.

Dizziness can last that long after an anxiety attack. I know through experience, had to suffer through 2-3 anxiety attacks every week for 10 months.

Yeah, it's always completely gone in the morning, but then often starts again when it's getting close to lunch time. Maybe I also just lack energy, this shit is draining. And I never eat breakfast, which I know is not great... So maybe that is part of what starts it, and then that triggers the other crap.

Deleted member 4247

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It can feel like a heart attack. And symptoms might last longer.

This Dr should not be in direct patient care.

Yeah, for me it's typically at peak levels for maybe 20-30 minutes, but then it doesn't just stop, the symptoms just slowly get better over a period of hours. Some last the rest of the day, along with me feeling absolutely drained.

Dalek

Oct 25, 2017
I just heard this audio on Howard Stern. Crazy-imagine the stuff that happened before everyone carried a recording device around with them.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
9aWLick.gif

VgZyEgc.gif

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, for me it's typically at peak levels for maybe 20-30 minutes, but then it doesn't just stop, the symptoms just slowly get better over a period of hours. Some last the rest of the day, along with me feeling absolutely drained.

And then elevated anxiety for days or more worried about the next trigger.