EvilBoris

Prophet of Truth - HDTVtest
Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Another couple of weeks of playing around and I've managed to refine my techniques a little further, found out how to apply them to video and have pulled out a few other great examples.

This is a follow up to this thread
https://www.resetera.com/threads/hdr-games-analysed.23587/

I've spent some more time with a couple of Frostbite games, as these have a really great dynamic tone mapping systems that allow you to very specifically tune the picture to function perfectly, without any clipping or harsh loss of detail on any HDR TV.

Star Wars Battlefront 2
This is a game that can do a full 10000nit HDR output, the in game HDR slider allows you do cap the lighting engine at a maximum value, then everything between the SDR range and that point is brilliant scalled accordingly, bypassing your TV's need to attempt to do this without any context of what the image is.

in the example below I am moving the HDR slider from the top 10000 nit to the lowest point which is 0 nit.
This is a really good example as we have a natural phenomenon of the Sun , but also the lightsaber which is also particularly illuminated

You can see at the upper values the pinks and whites appearing in the sunspots (4000-10000nit) and the lightsaber, but as we move that slider downwards, the lighting is being reconfigured. However you will see that the bulk of the image remains the same, as these tones all sit within the SDR range, which always will make up the bulk of what we are looking at.
This is until you tell the lighting engine that 0nit is the brightest anything can be and the screen essentially turns black.

What is particularly evident if you look at this on a TV, is how the lightsaber (when the HDR is set too high) actually loses much of it's colour as your TV clips out the data as unuseable, producing a very light green colour also white colour, not just in the central emissive part, but way out into the "glow" too.
The lightsaber is also a good example of how HDR is an artists tool, just like any aspect of colour and the technology needs to be used correctly to ensure it looks as the artists intend.

giphy.gif

Horizon Zero Dawn : Frozen Wilds

Even from this short clip we can see how to do HDR right, almost everything you see sits within the standard SDR range, however the highlights on Aloy's weapons glimmer in the sun and the sparkle that runs down her back are heading towards the 10k nit level at times. You can see the clouds are all highly illuminated and sit between 1000-4000nits with the sun itself hitting 10k.

Horizon doesn't have any peak brightness slider, so much like other games that are handling this 10k nit output the same, (Shadow of Mordor as an example) we don't know what the game is communicating to the TV with metadata.

It may be telling it that it's a 10k nit piece of content (as the data is clearly there) or the game itself may be have been graded/mastered to "target" say 1000nits, but not hard capped by the engine.
Note how the sparkles on Aloy's back are 10k (white) at certain points, but for the vast majority of the time are around 1000k. (red)

This is something I would like to explore more, but it requires some hardware that can read the HDMI HDR metadata.

Uncharted 4

Got some HDR footage of Uncharted 4 too, this appears to have the same setup as Horizon and a few other games.

Steep
This recently got an HDR update and is another super pretty game. Everybody loves a sunet.
Steep has super amazing real time lighting and time of day that you can alter at the press of a button, so here is an example of cycling through lots of different lighting conditions.

giphy.gif

Just like Uncharted and Horizon, we have no HDR brightness slider. However unlike those 2 games, we see that nothing ever exceeds 4000nits.
The reason that 4000nits is an important number in several games and has it's own colour in my visualizations is that it is the current maximum value for Dolby vision (although it supports upto 10k).

Dolby's reference monitor is liquid cooled behemoth LCD screen with RGB FALD , true blacks and a 4000nit output.
Sony have a reference OLED monitors which is 1000nit.
Essentially a AAA game or Movie is likely to have been graded at one of these 2 outputs and when we are seeing certain values appear we can make some assumptions that the game has actually been tested at these outputs, which may be why when we see these numbers, they are typically really natural looking implementations.

There are a number of games that are using 4000nits as an in engine limitation (Steep, Tomb Raider, AC:Origins)

including one of the soon to be undisputed Kings of HDR output

Sea of Thieves
Which looks incredible and natural at every turn
XrVjTT8.jpg

Halo 3 (Backwards Compatible)
I was really skeptical about what they were doing with the HDR in the BC games (partly because there was conflicting information about it), but it appears to be just as fantastic as many other titles.
the underlying lighting engine was was running in HDR, with the final image presentation to the screen being tone mapped down to HDR, now with some amazing wizardry, they've gone back and via the emulation swapped out the tone mapping for an HDR workspace.

Halo 3' appears to be targeting 1000nits as the peak brightness, on the default (normal) brightness setting you get a wonderfully exposed image with all the extra luma from the HDR.

It was always a good looking game, but it really is amazing how good it looks with 4K and HDR.

mlgCa4k.jpg

One of the most amazing scenes for showing off Halo 3's Lighting.
epkFPjE.jpg

QaS6AGg.jpg

Bonus 360 vs X enhanced Halo 3 image

PleasingSpryDinosaur-size_restricted.gif

Mirror's Edge

Another HDR compatible BC title, initially I thought this was some kind of psedo HDR, as I was constantly coming across clipped whites with very bright light sources and this still may be the case. The HDR component of the game caps out at 1000nits,

jd650jD.jpg

But I think that is probably intentional, as it disappears as you get closer. Perhaps a combination of LOD and a stylistic choice of high intensity surface glare, like that you get on a road on a really sunny day. That is certainly the look of Mirrors Edge I have in my mind from 10 years ago...

Such a nice looking game, it really reminds me of being in Tokyo.

You can kind of see it happening in this shot here, the diagonal pillar in the centre is brighter and less detailed at a distance

HfxzLsZ.jpg

Claybook (Early Access)

So here is something a little different, Claybook launched last week and is HDR compatible.
It's a really beuatiful game, quite unlike anything else and it looks particularly great in 4K.
So far, what i can see from the game is that rather unusually the game is operating entirely within the SDR range, even with the HDR enabled. The game is capped at 200nit (from what I can see)
This may be an artistic choice or perhaps a workaround to enable the 10bit colour on the console.
It's likely a combination of the 2, the game has a very matte , flat pastel look, with raised blacks and toned highlights, which is a very popular look in other media and the basis for several instagram filters.

zpqFkDF.jpg

Recore
For my next project I may look at the specifics of how the slider affect the output further. Different games take different approaches.

Here is a shot of recore for example with the brightness as low as it can go
pzmvb9j.jpg

It's still hitting 4000k + on the highlights, well in excess of what any screen will offer, so you could play it like this, however I imagine that the overall image is both less bright than intended and darker than you would like to see, so you would probably raise it above that.

If you go the other extreme and take the brightness to the top you will see that the whole image has become brighter and every value has become magnified, which will literally burn your eyes out!

2oDt3fE.jpg

Recore actually what appears to be a broken HDR calibration slider, it is actually asking you to adjust your peak brightness until it hits 200nits.

Destiny 2
Another really great example of how HDR is supposed to work, It looks like the same game, you don't put it on and go "oooh HDR has been enabled".
However you see the HDR part of the image where you should be able to see it, giving you a more lifelike expression of light and darkness.

When brightness is set to 4 game looks like it is targetting 1000nits, with very very bright things sometimes breaching this limit.
Adjusting the in game will change the overall brightness and you'll breach that 1000nit target more often

PgSQWSb.jpg

lNFoB3j.jpg

Destiny 2 does have a couple of weird things going on
Just as the game does in the SDR mode, the game has a brightness control which is defining the darkest point in the game, which would be fine.
Except the actual screen for calibration I suspect is broken, as the first 4 values according to all the data are mostly sitting below 0nits. This is actually another part of an image where a TV will typically tone map.
It would all be ok if you could set your black point close to true code value 0, but when you actually go look at the game it has a profound negative effect on the overall image and the actual game output doesn't reflect the changes you've made.

uj7zHJG.jpg

Below are 3 images, one with the game set at 7 (top) , the middle is at 4 and the bottom is at 1
X4RNXZL.jpg

As you can see, setting the lowest setting actually darkens the whole image, removing the HDR aspect from the game and giving you an overall darker image than it's SDR counterpart.
The highest setting according to the settings screen should still maintain black areas, but you'd see that the shadows are actually now too bright.
4 appears to achieve dark areas and hits that 1000nit spot in the highlights.

Not only is the bright settings screen possibly not accurate, but the game itself can't switch between HDR and SDR as every other game I've tested can. It causes the Xbox to stop displaying an image. I suspect that would normally be the type of thing that certification would check.

Hitman
One of my favourite games this gen, at least in part to how wonderful and varied the locations are.
Hitman is the only example of a game that maxes out at 2000nit when set via the in game HDR setting.

Hitman has a settings anomoly, where the gamma setting which you can edit in SDR mode carries across into HDR, so if you have adjusted it you will need to set it back to 1.0

Another really good game to test out your TV and even calibrate it.
If we take a trip into the HDR settings and take some measurements, we can see exactly what the game is allowing to adjust
gtkfC84.jpg

The HDR slider is labeled at it's lowest point 4.00 (400nit) and at the top end 20.00 (2000nit) , if you have calibrated your TV using one of the frostbite games or AC:Origins, you can expect the same value you end up with to be the same here in hitman.

Below is a comparison of looking at the sun (which will be commonly defined as one of the brightest things in game) at 400nit vs 2000nit.
You can see here that the lighting engine behaves a little bit differently to other games, the bloom around the sun doesn't change so much, but the intensity of the sun itself does.
NTPWRXj.jpg

Again, you can see the same thing occurring in other places, the only thing that is affected are things that are very bright. Again, this explains why the game is consistently really good looking across various different dispays, the game doesn't wildly deviate from how it would look in SDR.
FzRidZ6.jpg

hAlPELn.jpg

DanteLinkX

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Incredible post. So much dedication. Glad to have all this info available. I sure know i am clueless when it comes to hdr but this helps clarify most doubts. Thanks a lot again.

Deleted member 5148

User requested account closure
Oct 25, 2017
Unless I'm blind, but FFXV is the best game for HDR showcase, the game goes for about 5 bucks, I would love to see it mentioned here.

Edit. Ah, I see the game was mentioned in part one.

Awesome.

Oct 25, 2017
Silicon Valley
Another great thread, though still no GT Sport! I think it'd be interesting if you gave that one a whirl in different tracks and lighting conditions available from the game, as even some of the more overcast setups produce brilliant contrast from things like sparks and heated brake pads.

Petran

Oct 29, 2017
Good job.

Missing Gran Turismo Sport... maybe the (best?) HDR implementation in videogames.
about racing games,
there are not one but two forza games with HDR, and at native 4k both of them, one sporting a semi dynamic light system and semi dynamic weather system, and the other a full dynamic day/night cycle and dynamic blizzard/heavy weather conditions on top,
both really offering plenty more chances for HDR to shine than static.

Maybe EvilBoris could sometime take a look at all three (FH3, GTS, FM7)

.... including one of the soon to be undisputed Kings of HDR output
Sea of Thieves
Which looks incredible and natural at every turn
agreed.
many games I like a lot what they're doing with HDR, but this has to be the best.

Last edited:

ethomaz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Santa Albertina
about racing games,
there are not one but two forza games with HDR, and at native 4k both of them, one sporting a semi dynamic light system and semi dynamic weather system, and the other a full dynamic day/night cycle and dynamic blizzard/heavy weather conditions on top,
both really offering plenty more chances for HDR to shine than static.

Maybe Evil Boris could sometime take a look at all three (FH3, GTS, FM7)
And still GTS looks better due the phenomenal lighting system and details... and that lighting system shows a lot more the strengths of HDR.

GTS is in it own league of HDR implementation imo.

RivalGT

Dec 13, 2017
Great stuff OP, keep up the good work. Games really do need better calibration options when it comes to HDR games, half the time I dont even know if the game is set up properly. But post like these help a lot, so thanks.

Whitemex

Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Battlefront 2 is really great IMO. there are some scenes that hurt my eyes their so bright. its kind of amazing

Petran

Oct 29, 2017
And still GTS looks better due the phenomenal lighting system and details... and that lighting system shows a lot more the strengths of HDR.

GTS is in it own league of HDR implementation imo.
I don't think GTS HDR looks that good like you are making it.
its far from natural, the entire colors used. imo it has a more "gamey" overall color look and contrast than "realistic", especially in runtime. replays look better.

Plus, "the phenomenal lighting system and details" that you write, are probably ...static lighting and ...cheap reflections?
I thought we had it established since last gen that "dynamic > prebaked", didn't we? :)

I'd say a game with a dynamic lighting system of course offers way more opportunities and variation for HDR to shine than one with a static system, given that none of them is messed up.

ethomaz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Santa Albertina
I don't think GTS HDR looks that good like you are making it.
its far from natural, the entire colors used. imo it has a more "gamey" overall color look and contrast than "realistic", especially in runtime. replays look better.

Plus, "the phenomenal lighting system and details" that you write, are probably ...static lighting and ...cheap reflections?
I thought we had it established since last gen that "dynamic > prebaked", didn't we? :)

I'd say a game with a dynamic lighting system of course offers way more opportunities and variation for HDR to shine than one with a static system, given that none of them is messed up.
I think you are misunderstanding something here... GTS has dynamic lighting. What it doesn't have is dynamic weather and TOD...

Forza 7 didn't have dynamic TOD too... the sun is static and the "dynamic" weather is pre-defined before the race start and triggered by race/player moviments... not simulated dynamicly in real time.

HDR in GTS is impressive... probably one of the few games that shows the the difference of HDR in videogames.

And it was never defined "dynamic > prebacked" to visuals... that is weird to say because pre-backed can indeed looks better than dynamic... daynamic weather & TOD require more processing and affect the gameplay in a racing game but it doesn't define which visual looks better at all.

GTS looks better than Forza 7 maxed on PC and it is not only my opinion... DF agrees.

Petran

Oct 29, 2017
GTS looks better than Forza 7 maxed on PC and it is not only my opinion... DF agrees.
I wont discuss the rest (no meaning), but
for the thing I quoted, somehow I doubt that if DF was to sit down today with both consoles and test point for point for quality, gts would come on top of fm7.
I mean we all know how easy it is to get overexcited for something, especially when its wanted long overdue. It's human, and its good sign too.
but, no matter what anybody says,
I've spend myself some time flicking channels playing between the two and I have formed an opinion.
I think you should do too, before being so much certain and disqualifying of everything else.

ethomaz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Santa Albertina
I wont discuss the rest (no meaning), but
for the thing I quoted, somehow I doubt that if DF was to sit down today with both consoles and test point for point for quality, gts would come on top of fm7.
I mean we all know how easy it is to get overexcited for something, especially when its wanted long overdue. It's human, and its good sign too.
but, no matter what anybody says,
I've spend myself some time flicking channels playing between the two and I have formed an opinion.
I think you should do too, before being so much certain and disqualifying of everything else.
Not only they did it is public and you can watch...

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=SQ6W4bVqQzk

And to stay on topic... HDR analists.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=FDkWwX3Id98

Petran

Oct 29, 2017
Last edited:

UnNamed

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Great thread as usual, EvilBoris.

I want to ask you, do you have the chance to try Infamous SS or First Light since they are free with PLUS? 'Cause, in my ignorance, i find their HDR implementation very good.

mclaren777

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
If HDR is enabled, how does the PS4 handle recorded footage from games?

Is the saved file SDR or HDR? How will YouTube and/or Facebook display that content?

Kyle Cross

Oct 25, 2017
So, I just picked up Assassin's Creed: Origins and finding myself having to put both of the HDR sliders to max to get the HDR look I see in other games. Putting them down less makes the picture more dull and dark. Lights have no intensity unless I max them. This can't be right, can it?

OP
OP
EvilBoris

EvilBoris

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
It saves a SDR video with HDR colors, so colors will look too strong since YT doesn't know it's HDR. I took this from a recorded stream:

ILUTbS0.png

Ooh does it? That's enough to generate heat maps from, if it's looking all washed out.
That screenshot doesn't look like it is in raw form

What about screenshots? I was under the impression that it tone mapped those from HDR

OP
OP
EvilBoris

EvilBoris

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
So, I just picked up Assassin's Creed: Origins and finding myself having to put both of the HDR sliders to max to get the HDR look I see in other games. Putting them down less makes the picture more dull and dark. Lights have no intensity unless I max them. This can't be right, can it?

What TV have you got?
The calibration screen alone should be enough to see it change

Deleted member 3862

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
HDR seems incredible, but it's definitely made buying a TV a much more challenging proposition for me. I don't have a massive budget, and I don't want to end up like my friend that bought a 4K TV without HDR and is bitter about it.

AegonSnake

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I have read both threads and i still have no idea what i am supposed to be looking at lol

OP, What do these videos show exactly? I have always wanted to see a direct comparison of games like Horizon and Uncharted running with HDR on and off.The difference b/w SDR colors and HDR colors.

OP
OP
EvilBoris

EvilBoris

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
HDR seems incredible, but it's definitely made buying a TV a much more challenging proposition for me. I don't have a massive budget, and I don't want to end up like my friend that bought a 4K TV without HDR and is bitter about it.

Just buy one that is UHD Premium certified. Problem solved.

OP
OP
EvilBoris

EvilBoris

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
I have read both threads and i still have no idea what i am supposed to be looking at lol

OP, What do these videos show exactly? I have always wanted to see a direct comparison of games like Horizon and Uncharted running with HDR on and off.The difference b/w SDR colors and HDR colors.

The HDR isn't really all about the colours, it's moreso about the brightness that can be achieved.
The issue is unless you are viewing on an HDR capable display you are not going to see either.
Most of the additional colour that is possible is colour that is super bright, like the red of the middle of a neon light or the warm yellow of the white sun.

These images represent the brightness that the game is trying out output, expect I have presented this data in a way doesn't require an HDR display and labels the Brightness with colour.

OP
OP
EvilBoris

EvilBoris

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Love these threads. I just got an 4K HDR tv on Friday, and have yet to be impressed.

The 2 games I've tried out have been Monster Hunter and Hitman.

The best place to see hitman when you are all configured correctly is the Paris level as you enter, the camera flashes are super bright.
Monster hunter is a terrible example.

Which console are you playing on and which TV did you get?

Oct 25, 2017
Osaka, Osaka
The best place to see hitman when you are all configured correctly is the Paris level as you enter, the camera flashes are super bright.
Monster hunter is a terrible example.

Which console are you playing on and which TV did you get?

PS4 Pro, and the TV I bought was a relatively-cheap Samsung MU6300, which I didn't even know had HDR support. I bought it because it was compatible with 240p over component, which I wanted for retro gaming purposes.

OP
OP
EvilBoris

EvilBoris

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
PS4 Pro, and the TV I bought was a relatively-cheap Samsung MU6300, which I didn't even know had HDR support. I bought it because it was compatible with 240p over component, which I wanted for retro gaming purposes.

That's probably the reason, it has very low peak brightness and limited local dimming so if it does get bright, the blacks will become bright with it. it's not really going to produce something significantly different to the games in SDR mode, for the most part I imagine it will make things look different , but not "better" for games that do give you HDR control you will want the slider almost as low as possible to get any benefit you can from 10bit colour .Hitman should be on 4.00 for you
Monster hunter , just turn it off for that, it looks washed out to crap on even the best TVs, it will look even worse if the TV can't go black.

chaosaeon

Oct 26, 2017
Have you tested out HDR in The Last of Us remastered yet Boris ? People keep saying it's good but I've now tried it on two different HDR tvs and it still looks weird. Crushed blacks in some light chapters and dark chapters like chapter 3(?) "Downtown" are washed out no matter what you do. I'm curious what you'd find on that level for results.

OP
OP
EvilBoris

EvilBoris

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Have you tested out HDR in The Last of Us remastered yet Boris ? People keep saying it's good but I've now tried it on two different HDR tvs and it still looks weird. Crushed blacks in some light chapters and dark chapters like chapter 3(?) "Downtown" are washed out no matter what you do. I'm curious what you'd find on that level for results.

I'm trying to do it now from a youtube video, but without the game I can't do a great deal more than see what kind of levels it's outputting.
It also makes an assumption that the footage has not been touched at all, which may not be the case.

Xeontech

Oct 28, 2017
Boris. AMAZING post yet again. Helps sort out all the HDR shenanigans out there. It's really quite impressive.

its human and its positive sign. BUT overexcitement ain't fact.
And yet, anything coming from DF analysis is really closer to facts than most anecdotal opinions I'd argue :)

F7 does look great. But GT outclasses it easily, I'm with DF on this one.

OP
OP
EvilBoris

EvilBoris

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Boris. AMAZING post yet again. Helps sort out all the HDR shenanigans out there. It's really quite impressive.

And yet, anything coming from DF analysis is really closer to facts than most anecdotal opinions I'd argue :)

F7 does look great. But GT outclasses it easily, I'm with DF on this one.

The GT games have always looked incredible, I imagine it doesn't have any "Better" HDR implementation than Forza 7. A pretty game is a pretty game. both games are very pretty and both do really great things with the way they look.

They are both distinct though, Forza pushes native 4K and 60fps on the X and GT does either 1080p at 60fps or the 900p checkerboarded upto 1800p graphics mode with 30fps (in replays) , clearly the machines are doing things in a different manner as they have different objectives.. That's not forgetting that the PS4 as a base is more powerful than the Xbox One S.

But let's not get into this here, I'm sure there are countless other threads for the GT fans to Clash with the Forza fans.

Ogawa-san

Nov 1, 2017
Ooh does it? That's enough to generate heat maps from, if it's looking all washed out.
That screenshot doesn't look like it is in raw form

What about screenshots? I was under the impression that it tone mapped those from HDR
Yeah, that was a screenshot from a YT video. Actual screenshots, those through the share button, are converted to SDR. Original files here, just in case imgur has them too compressed or something.

OP
OP
EvilBoris

EvilBoris

Verified
Oct 29, 2017
Yeah, that was a screenshot from a YT video. Actual screenshots, those through the share button, are converted to SDR. Original files here, just in case imgur has them too compressed or something.

ah ok that makes sense, youtube actually encodes videos into like 20different files, you only see the HDR version if you are on an HDR device.

Here is a list of files that youtube has made for a Digital Foundry HDR video.

249 webm audio only DASH audio 52k , opus @ 50k, 4.22MiB
250 webm audio only DASH audio 69k , opus @ 70k, 5.53MiB
171 webm audio only DASH audio 128k , vorbis@128k, 10.08MiB
140 m4a audio only DASH audio 128k , m4a_dash container, mp4a.40.2@128k, 10.82MiB
251 webm audio only DASH audio 136k , opus @160k, 10.92MiB
278 webm 256x144 144p 99k , webm container, vp9, 30fps, video only, 7.79MiB
160 mp4 256x144 144p 112k , avc1.4d400c, 30fps, video only, 6.16MiB
330 webm 256x144 144p60 HDR 154k , vp9.2, 60fps, video only, 12.17MiB
331 webm 426x240 240p60 HDR 229k , vp9.2, 60fps, video only, 18.37MiB
242 webm 426x240 240p 231k , vp9, 30fps, video only, 16.75MiB
133 mp4 426x240 240p 247k , avc1.4d4015, 30fps, video only, 12.30MiB
243 webm 640x360 360p 421k , vp9, 30fps, video only, 30.80MiB
332 webm 640x360 360p60 HDR 487k , vp9.2, 60fps, video only, 39.16MiB
134 mp4 640x360 360p 656k , avc1.4d401e, 30fps, video only, 33.28MiB
244 webm 854x480 480p 790k , vp9, 30fps, video only, 55.44MiB
333 webm 854x480 480p60 HDR 912k , vp9.2, 60fps, video only, 73.39MiB
135 mp4 854x480 480p 1399k , avc1.4d401f, 30fps, video only, 70.57MiB
247 webm 1280x720 720p 1596k , vp9, 30fps, video only, 110.48MiB
334 webm 1280x720 720p60 HDR 2070k , vp9.2, 60fps, video only, 165.49MiB
302 webm 1280x720 720p60 2747k , vp9, 60fps, video only, 184.11MiB
248 webm 1920x1080 1080p 2838k , vp9, 30fps, video only, 195.87MiB
136 mp4 1280x720 720p 2888k , avc1.4d401f, 30fps, video only, 141.30MiB
335 webm 1920x1080 1080p60 HDR 3489k , vp9.2, 60fps, video only, 279.35MiB
298 mp4 1280x720 720p60 4036k , avc1.4d4020, 60fps, video only, 211.24MiB
303 webm 1920x1080 1080p60 4583k , vp9, 60fps, video only, 315.14MiB
137 mp4 1920x1080 1080p 5003k , avc1.640028, 30fps, video only, 243.02MiB
299 mp4 1920x1080 1080p60 6715k , avc1.64002a, 60fps, video only, 373.39MiB
271 webm 2560x1440 1440p 9136k , vp9, 30fps, video only, 583.37MiB
336 webm 2560x1440 1440p60 HDR 9588k , vp9.2, 60fps, video only, 749.06MiB
264 mp4 2560x1440 1440p 10761k , avc1.640032, 30fps, video only, 578.28MiB
308 webm 2560x1440 1440p60 13548k , vp9, 60fps, video only, 893.36MiB
313 webm 3840x2160 2160p 18086k , vp9, 30fps, video only, 1.32GiB
337 webm 3840x2160 2160p60 HDR 18696k , vp9.2, 60fps, video only, 1.45GiB
315 webm 3840x2160 2160p60 27048k , vp9, 60fps, video only, 2.00GiB
17 3gp 176x144 small , mp4v.20.3, mp4a.40.2@ 24k
36 3gp 320x180 small , mp4v.20.3, mp4a.40.2
43 webm 640x360 medium , vp8.0, vorbis@128k
18 mp4 640x360 medium , avc1.42001E, mp4a.40.2@ 96k
22 mp4 1280x720 hd720 , avc1.64001F, mp4a.40.2@192k (best)