• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

QFNS

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Call of the Wild scared them
Yep this is it. All 3 animal companions for 8 has left a bad scar on the Hunter Class. They eventually changed it to 9 and it's still actually not that bad desipte that. It isn't auto include forever like it was before, but it's not trash.

This now is costed exactly as that was.

gutshot

Oct 25, 2017
Toscana, Italy
That Hunter legendary weapon

OP
OP
ZealousD

ZealousD

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
Flanking Strike is actually very powerful, guys. I could easily see it become a staple.

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
You know what? i'm all for spell hunter, at least I love that you could try to build a new archetype even if it lasts 2 days.

I

Dahbomb

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
They are going all in no minion Hunter deck...

AHAAHAHAH!!! That's a good one Blizzard.

Flanking Strike is at least a solid card.

Oct 25, 2017
I'm so sick of Brode.

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHA
And there we have one of the arena defining cards of the set. New BogChamp.
This is pretty boring.
If you don't like Brode AND you're finding the stream boring, I highly recommend skipping the stream and waiting until the final card dump. You'll probably enjoy it more and also save time. Half the stream appeal is for people who enjoy the Brode Day9 chatter. :P

Majukun

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I suppose the minionless hunter i supposed to be played with his DK card too so that you can build your ownminions later in the game?

Sande

Oct 25, 2017
Wtf is that Barbarian. It's a strictly worse version of Ogre Brute unless I'm missing something.

QFNS

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Kobold Barbarian is interesting. 4/4 stats for 3 is pretty damn amazing. The random attack thing sucks big time. I don't think this is gonna see play now, but if an aggro warrior deck comes out that can keep board control in the early turns, you're gonna get some amazing free face damage in there.

Status
Not open for further replies.