• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London
I didn't know this gane was making its way to Xbox. Nice.

Xbox only players, check this game out if you like hack and slash and psychological horror.

Dyashen

Dec 20, 2017
Belgium
V2Obn1a.png

kiqOylO.png

Jonneh

Good Vibes Gaming
Verified
Oct 24, 2017
UK
Part of the club who didn't know this was coming to Xbox One! Sweet!

Lethologica

Oct 27, 2017
Nice. I bought some new headphones to toy around with, and I'm excited to try them out on this game with Atmos. Should be a great experience.

Fiery Phoenix

Oct 26, 2017
By the way, NT never said this was an exclusive. In fact, I'm pretty sure they said it was releasing on PS4 first. I always thought there was a good chance it would make its way to Xbox eventually so I'm happy to see my patience has been rewarded.

Okinau

Oct 27, 2017
As one who has it on PS4 Pro please don't sleep on this game. It's well worth it! But make sure you use headphones.

Oct 27, 2017
Very nice! Loved this when it came out last year, I'll definitely pick it up again. Should look incredible with Xbox One X enhancements.

Klobrille

Oct 27, 2017
Germany
Will probably look insane on Xbox One X.

Sadly I don't care much for singleplayer only titles - but still happy for the people looking forward to it.

Equanimity

Oct 27, 2017
London

jesu

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I never paid much attention to this in the past but if it's by the Enslaved devs I should give it a try.

Pariah

Oct 29, 2017
It's a fine date. The closest thing you're going to find anywhere to God of War. Enjoy the experience. Hopefully HDR makes the jump to every other platform.

Raide

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Only seen a small amount of the game, how much story is there to play and any replayability?

Decarb

Oct 27, 2017
Great, now I have to wait until HDR shows up on PS4 to continue the playthrough (in addition to RoTR and Witcher 3)

Ahti

Unshakable Resolve
Nov 6, 2017
I already double dipped and I`m glad Xbox-only owners now can experience this wonderful game too.