Oct 25, 2017
I enjoyed Hellblade, despite nearly dropping it about an hour in. Combat is simplistic, but perfectly suited to a relatively short game, IMO. I think it comes with a photo mode too.

AgentOtaku

Oct 27, 2017
V2Obn1a.png

kiqOylO.png
:D

Cant wait!

predrag

Oct 27, 2017
Sooo preordering this! I never thought that will make way to Xbox. Friend was playing it on PC and looked great. Now, I can imagine how will look like with HDR.

nib95

Contains No Misinformation on Philly Cheesesteaks
Banned
Oct 28, 2017
I had no idea this game wasn't even on Xbox One yet. Either way, great addition to the library.

MilesQ

Oct 25, 2017
I'd recommend it if it was launching on GP, but can't recommend this at full price.

It's below average in every department but audio.

Oct 27, 2017
The combat is servicable at best. If you don't like long walks and enviromental puzzle solving then don't bother.

I really like the game, but these right here are some truths. I thought the combat was fairly simple but generally lots of fun, but the pacing can be a bit drawn out and there's a lot of story focus and downtime. It's a great exploration of mental health and psychological horror, although I thought the initial asking price of ÂŁ25 was perhaps a little steep.

Wollan

Mostly Positive
Oct 25, 2017
Norway but living in France
My feeling is that I should have rated it higher on my Goty list last year. Really recommended and unlike most games.

Game uses binaural audio so use headphones if you can. There's constant inner thoughts and voices you want to listen in on.

MauroNL

What Are Ya' Buying?
Oct 26, 2017
The Netherlands
Awesome, can't wait for this on my X! Skipped it on Pro because I was waiting for it to drop in price, but I'd rather buy this on Xbox. I wonder what res it will run in, also HDR is a nice bonus.

Oct 27, 2017
Oooh, yes please.

PS: Supports VRR

• HDR10
  • Variable Refresh Rate
  • Xbox One X Enhanced
  • 4K Ultra HD

Last edited:

ThreepQuest64

Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Germany
Great for the Xbox guys! Awesome and a truly thrilling experience. Be sure to play it with proper stereo headsets; the audio design is fantastic.

Juj

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
This game has the most captivating and gripping story.

Gameplay is mediocre, but this is a rare case of an original video game story truly outshining the gameplay mechanics and making for a compelling experience you just want to continue with, no matter the really repetitive gameplay loop.

Buy it.