• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Delriach

Combat Designer
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Home was neat. I met a lot of cool people through that app and had tons of awesome conversations. It was a thing to do when not playing and that was totally fine. Was a nice social experience.

Skyfireblaze

Oct 25, 2017
Is there anything like home actually existing on the internet? It always seemed such a curious and interesting project. Maybe Second Life? I never played it.

Temascos

Oct 27, 2017
Thinking back on it Home was ahead of it's time, a lot of ideas that struggled technically on the PS3 but it would probably do well if it was built from the ground up for PS5. There's been faster loading times, a better understanding of social spaces and minigames, what grabbed people, and so on.

I'm not holding my breath on Sony returning to it, but I'd have some confidence in it if they did go a second round.