Status
Not open for further replies.

Reckoner

Oct 26, 2017
There are already some snippets of new Isaiah tracks and they all sound good.

Schoolboy Q also supposedly finished his album a couple months ago. TDE holding lots of heat already.

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There are already some snippets of new Isaiah tracks and they all sound good.

Schoolboy Q also supposedly finished his album a couple months ago. TDE holding lots of heat already.
Q's still in the studio, recording stuff though. I can imagine his album will come out in the late summer time frame, same time as "Blank Face LP".

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As much as we shit on Top Dawg for his shenanigans, he has a damn good roster and he knows it too.

Lord knows about Lance Skiiwalker and SiR, but SZA, Kendrick, Soul, Q, and Rashad are all some top-tier artists.

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017

t8GqUD6.gif

Lil Boat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
As much as we shit on Top Dawg for his shenanigans, he has a damn good roster and he knows it too.

Lord knows about Lance Skiiwalker and SiR, but SZA, Kendrick, Soul, Q, and Rashad are all some top-tier artists.

Don't hate on SIR, the album he released recently was really good. Also in what world is Soul a top-tier artist lmao.

cb1115

Oct 25, 2017
9th is in that same lane as Apollo Brown for me in that they both have a defined style and stick to it, but they're just so much better at it than everyone else that it doesn't matter

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Only good thing we got out of Joyner Lucas is this:

although his Bank Account remix is fuego. Other than that he's garbaaaaaage

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
a bunch of people i know thought that the 'i'm not racist' video was super deep and provocative

Net_Wrecker

Oct 25, 2017

idk, nothing hits me until "Streets At Night" and "Rock It." Most of the hooks are wack too. I'd rather a standard Preem scratch for 8 bars than most of what Royce or the guests are doing.

This is what everyone said about the first PRhyme, so I found the hype around PRhyme 2 kind of weird.

Yeah I feel basically the same. A few keepers, but I won't revisit most of this.

Disco

Oct 25, 2017
no sympathy for her after getting that ridiculous tattoo tbh lmao.

she didn't just get his name on her....she decided to go for the full on portrait

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
one of the cons of being super attractive is you aren't forced to become as smart as the average person since your appearance on its own is enough to get you through most of life

i don't think the average person thinks getting a full portrait of a lover tattooed on their body is a good idea

Last edited:

Lil Boat

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Somehow some random twitter dude sent me tickets to the Danny Brown show in Chicago tonight. It was sooooo fucking lit. Played all the greats from XXX, Old, and Atrocity Exhibition. Ended the show by talking about how he got his dick sucked on stage. Surprised he brought it up since it happened years ago, but it was great to hear his take on it. Danny is one of the best. Didn't play any new shit though which I was kind of hoping for.

Oh and Des thanks for the Derek Pope rec. I've been playing the album nonstop. The run from The Greats to Hyrule Temple is some of the best shit I've heard this year. Bless up.

Last edited:

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
Hard to tell which one more perfect man my art or my bitch

HiResDes

Oct 25, 2017
On my second listen of the Derek Pope.

Holy fuck this is good. Best of the year thus far. Great rec as always Des.
Bless up, I'm really enjoying a lot of shit this year already, thought it was going to be slow but I was so wrong.

Purrp is utilizing that OG Key flow like 1 for 1, shit pretty fire though

Lil Mayo sighting, respek

Last edited:

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
idk, nothing hits me until "Streets At Night" and "Rock It." Most of the hooks are wack too. I'd rather a standard Preem scratch for 8 bars than most of what Royce or the guests are doing.
Hmmm, I listened to it again. I'll say that it's a solid project with no single track really standing out.

It's too long as well.

Roc Marciano's verse, looks like someone can actually properly mix his vocals after all.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.