• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
Gonna be wild in like 8 years when lil xan turns into some brilliant tortured actor that white ppl love.

Kaizer

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Gonna be wild in like 8 years when lil xan turns into some brilliant tortured actor that white ppl love.

In an alternate reality, Lil Xan literally IS Carl from Shameless.

latest

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
I like both but fortnite runs way better, is less buggy and costs nothing to play.

ViewtifulJC

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
how you get mad about somebody disrespecting your wife...but you cheated on her and blasted that shit to the public...

and then get mad that ya co-hosts still choppin it up with them. Nigga do you know how brolic the desus and mero hive is in 2018???

Deleted member 17403

User Requested Account Closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Whether you like him or not, objectively speaking Logic has talent and a pretty sizable fan base as well, not that popularity matters or translates to actual skill but he is a legitimately good rapper. The bolded is subjective and my opinion but I don't know why he has garnered so much hate on era and other hip-hop forums.

I can't speak about the other dude because I know nothing of his music but it doesn't really seem like a Logic type-of-thing to do with this rumored dissing going on but he always talks about peace, love and positivity and his songs that could be seen as disses are so nebulous it'd be hard to figure out who he is addressing.

In other maybe late news, has anyone listened to Saba's new single "Busy"? Now this dude needs to blow, especially after Comfortzone and Bucket List Project. He's definitely one of the best in the game.

Last edited:

HiResDes

Oct 25, 2017
03 Greedo definitely has some bangers, breh is a bit too all over the place for me personally though, but there's no denying some of this shit is hard as bricks

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Whether you like him or not, objectively speaking Logic has talent and a pretty sizable fan base as well, not that popularity matters or translates to actual skill but he is a legitimately good rapper. The bolded is subjective and my opinion but I don't know why he has garnered so much hate on era and other hip-hop forums.

I can't speak about the other dude because I know nothing of his music but it doesn't really seem like a Logic type-of-thing to do with this rumored dissing going on but he always talks about peace, love and positivity and his songs that could be seen as disses are so nebulous it'd be hard to figure out who he is addressing.

In other maybe late news, has anyone listened to Saba's new single "Busy"? Now this dude needs to blow, especially after Comfortzone and Bucket List Project. He's definitely one of the best in the game.

Saba is dope, yeah. Bucket List was in my Top 10 last year. He and Smino both have that smooth-ass New Chicago sound I've been loving since the Noname album.

69 tryna do math is more sad than anything. Can't even crack a joke about this. Goddamn.
Link? Better than Bhad Bhabie ("What's 12 divided by 3?", "9!"), lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.