• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

LionPride

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
You think that conflict is bad, Enzo?

The 27th has Janelle Monae vs. Post Malone vs. Rae Sremmurd. Someone's going to blink because there's no way all 3 of these albums can maximize their sales with their overlapping demographics.

All 3 have huge pop appeal: Post's is obvious, RS are going to have singles chasing the "Unforgettable" and "Black Beatles" money, and Janelle has more commercial appeal since her appearances in "Hidden Figures" and "Moonlight."

I'd bet RS blink and change their date since Post is their most direct competitor and he's been riding the popularity of "Rockstar."
They just dropped Chanel though, idk how far they move it

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
They just dropped Chanel though, idk how far they move it
It's not out of the question for them to push it by a week or two.

It's important to remember that neither Post's label nor RS's have officially corroborated their announcements. Until I see a preorder page or cover-art, I'm not taking their announcements as official.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde

90w9kzK.gif

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
hit da gas and we outta dere
do it for da six, because we started dere
got a girl that used to ride around with pac an them
i gotta get it, came from lil partner then

pyTEzxg.gif

Last edited:

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
No, but I think it's a bit odd to just bring it up out of nowhere

are we ignoring the dozens of times people have expressed how attractive they think cardi b in this thread including the person who who said they want cardi b to spit in their literal rectum on this very page? because if so, you are right i brought it up out of nowhere.

jacket

Oct 25, 2017
are we ignoring the dozens of times people have expressed how attractive they think cardi b in this thread including the person who who said they want cardi b to spit in their literal rectum on this very page? because if so, you are right i brought it up out of nowhere.
Shows how little I read this thread I guess. I stand corrected.

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Guatemala is nice as a Unforgettable pt. 2, but it doesn't really go anywhere. I like Slim Jxmmi on it, he should do that voice more often.

lmao someone on r/hhh said it should be called "Forgettable".

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I've just realised Trippe Red's "A love letter to you" project is actually nice. Dismissed it when I first gave it a spin some months back, but been feeling his new stuff/features so gave it another shot. I'm glad I did.

Status
Not open for further replies.