• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Ughhh, I just can't anymore with this way Nicki acts and sounds.

I've just realised Trippe Red's "A love letter to you" project is actually nice. Dismissed it when I first gave it a spin some months back, but been feeling his new stuff/features so gave it another shot. I'm glad I did.
Tagging fellow Trippe Redd fan Koozek

Trippie Redd one to watch for sure
Bless up. Now listen to Supa Bwe's album:

https://open.spotify.com/album/6XRxX0lIhENpdepMRvNwIw

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Nicki's gimmick wore off but she built her brand on that image.

Barbie Tingz' beat is doing wayyyy too much. The rapping is decent, but yeah, that beat is trying to combine like 8 different styles in one.

Chun-Li is better overall but not making excited to listen to more Nicki or anything.

Her song w/SEX is sounding like fire tho

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Chun-Li is decent, and the closest Nicki has been in a long time to actually serious about rapping and getting off the halfhearted pop shit.

But it ain't some masterpiece.

Barbie things is below average with a trashfire of a beat.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Kind of happy this Tinashe album is not all stuff like the singles.

There's no way it'd meet expectations after Aquarius, but on just one listen, it's just okay, maybe even below average. Poppy singles drag it down a lot, and it feels like a weird transition-phase-record (a transition nobody really wanted and I don't think Tinashe really does either). Standouts are No Drama, He Don't Want It, Stuck With Me, Salt, Fire and Flames.

I'm disappointed, but I hold Aquarius really high and at this point know whatever her next lo-fi, moodier mixtape will be will be fire.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
I just came here to say that I feel personally disrespected that Nicki Minaj would use Chun-Li's name on such a trash ass song. Both of those songs are garbage and have been done before. The production on Barbie Tings sounds like something off her "It's Barbie Bitch" mixtape which came out forever and a day ago. Then she goes and does this interview crying about Cardi not kissing her ass. TRASH! Cardi gave us good summer bangers and ho anthems and Nicki dropped the same songs she has been dropping since 2008. I'll pass.

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Something different new from Loski. He's trying to show his versatility as not just a drill artist. His new project drops tomorrow! UK drillas be ready. "Go opp block cos im way to comfy" is a line still suck in my head after all this time.

riotous

Oct 25, 2017
Seattle
This Rae Sremmurd track sounds like it was recorded on an 80s walkman.

Nicki annoyed me slightly less than she usually does on her forgettable tracks; all I really have to offer other than being disappointed Thugga is doing a song with her.

Deleted member 16609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC

Something different new from Loski. He's trying to show his versatility as not just a drill artist. His new project drops tomorrow! UK drillas be ready. "Go opp block cos im way to comfy" is a line still suck in my head after all this time.

Cannot wait for the tape today. That's the wave out there now in the UK and France with the Carribean sound. Is like every 5 years I feel. Track is nuts.

yungronny

Banned
Nov 27, 2017
I just came here to say that
This Rae Sremmurd track sounds like it was recorded on an 80s walkman.

Nicki annoyed me slightly less than she usually does on her forgettable tracks; all I really have to offer other than being disappointed Thugga is doing a song with her.
Do you like any female rap?

I feel personally disrespected that Nicki Minaj would use Chun-Li's name on such a trash ass song. Both of those songs are garbage and have been done before. The production on Barbie Tings sounds like something off her "It's Barbie Bitch" mixtape which came out forever and a day ago. Then she goes and does this interview crying about Cardi not kissing her ass. TRASH! Cardi gave us good summer bangers and ho anthems and Nicki dropped the same songs she has been dropping since 2008. I'll pass.
Oh goody, another post comparing Cardi and Nicki.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Expect Nikki Minaj to drop good singles in 201X brehs

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm so happy to get a full version of Tinashe's "Joyride." The drums sounded better in the leaked version, but this is still some fantastic stuff.

Wish Travis was still on the final track.

Socivol

Oct 25, 2017
Oh goody, another post comparing Cardi and Nicki.

Of course when you have Nicki on the radio crying about Cardi and dropping new music less than a week after Cardi does and the songs suck. The comparison is because Nicki can't keep Cardi's name out of her mouth. She just tweeted about her not too long ago. Also, Nicki Minaj has a history of attempted to ambush other female rappers.

Deleted member 4274

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lil Uzi verse on The Who run it remix

images

No links thouhh

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I can personally confirm JPEGMAFIA was never on GAF.

Disappointing but I think this community can go on without his support.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
SEX said he wasn't going to release any music this year at all not long ago. Quit whining and appreciate what little SEX we can get.

Inkvoterad

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I dig those 2 Nicki singles, always had a soft spot for her rapping so its nice to see her release stuff with bigger focus on that.

time to check out SEX

Status
Not open for further replies.