• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 16609

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Harlem, NYC
Yo Hip-hop Era! Been a minute. I'm a hip-hop artist that used to post my music in the GAF Hop section and wanted to let you all know I dropped a new music video yesterday for my single "Sensational". I dropped a new EP last August and my team finally got to making a video for a song off that project.

Would love it if you took a minute to check the song out and show some love! Comments on the video as well as likes (and a subscribe lol) are super appreciated.

Thanks! -E

Fun video and track. Keep doing your thing fam.

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
Chance apologizes the second Trump thanks him
WBnr1aR.png

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
Stoney was a pop album through n through.

And I knew Post couldn't keep that up and the moment he shifts away from that, he on that shit you can't rock with.

It was obvious.

PlayDat

Oct 25, 2017
WTF I want - Megan Thee Stallion x Prod. By Dj Chose

OSHUN - Bittersweet, Vol. 1

Rap is so broad and wide and interesting right now. If you can't find something you like thats recent/modern you're lazy. Absolutely no excuse when bandcamp and soundcloud are right there and filled with artists making every kind of thing under the sun.

How can you be passionate about something and do none of the work?

They wanna complain about corporations force feeding us garbage, don't wanna use Google, then claim hip-hop died coincidentally around the time they left their teens. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
Yo Hip-hop Era! Been a minute. I'm a hip-hop artist that used to post my music in the GAF Hop section and wanted to let you all know I dropped a new music video yesterday for my single "Sensational". I dropped a new EP last August and my team finally got to making a video for a song off that project.

Would love it if you took a minute to check the song out and show some love! Comments on the video as well as likes (and a subscribe lol) are super appreciated.

Thanks! -E

I fuck with it.

Woozies

Nov 1, 2017
I see Nicki realized that Chun Li was the superior single of the two and trying to capitalize on it.

Deleted member 16908

Oct 27, 2017
fuck post malone, this new janelle monae album is great

PlayDat

Oct 25, 2017
They got teasers for music videos now.
giphy.gif

PRhyme on Hip-Hop's Next Generation + Royce 5'9 Breaks Down 'Black History'

Czarface & MF Doom - Bomb Thrown

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Charlemagne was right, these bars really explain Kanye's public love for Trump. Man's just a goddamn troll, an attention-whore of the highest order.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The fuck are we supposed to do with this? Come on ugh

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
Y'all tripping if you don't think this is the most lyrically relevant and powerful song of the year. He's telling it like it is on here

Status
Not open for further replies.