• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
I got told I look like Post Malone today.

Is that a good thing or...

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
thots love post malone, i'd say that's cool

on the bright side, at least you didn't get hit with the mclovin comparison like some of my friends did back in high school. that shit is devastating.

I was hit with McLovin comparisons ALL THE TIME in High School, I know how you feel.

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
Do you enjoy looking like a hobo who looks like he pisses in beer cans, doesn't shower, and generally looks like he should be sleeping under a bridge instead of a multimillion dollar mansion?

I'm a bit on the grungy side, yes.

Also, I didn't shower yesterday or today.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

bruh

I was hit with McLovin comparisons ALL THE TIME in High School, I know how you feel.

the mclovin rep was pretty positive after that kanye line in 'forever'

people started to realize that my boy mclovin was well on his way to getting laid

but lil pump took us back to square one

Do you enjoy looking like a hobo who looks like he pisses in beer cans, doesn't shower, and generally looks like he should be sleeping under a bridge instead of a multimillion dollar mansion?

for Koozek

lh7Futm.gif

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
lil summary via KTT of drake talking about kanye in that interview thing with lebron:

-Says Ye texted him about coming to Wyoming

-40 goes 1 day earlier than Drake and says somethings "off"

-Drake goes and is told Ye wants to help Drake with music

-Drake claims all his time there was spent on helping Ye

-Drake says Ye asked for his release date and not to worry because Ye planned on dropping in November

-Drake claims Ye said that Lift Yourself was made for Drake, and to write to it

-In Wyoming Drake says he played March 14th for Ye, showed him a picture of his son, and asked advice on how to handle the situation

- Ye passively texts Drake "I love you bro" right as Lift Yourself drops

-Says that only part of Adidon that was off limits was the 40 part

-He says the diss track he was creating was very bad, texted Lebron about ultimately not putting it out

- Drake wrote Nonstop, Mob Ties, 8 Out of 10, and In My Feelings following the pusha/ye beef

Deleted member 23850

Oct 28, 2017
If you were on the grungy side, you'd get comparisons to Kurt Cobain not Post "Beverly Hillbilly" Malone.

And shower, Andrew, or have the numerous advice threads on both sites not educated you on the virtues of hygiene?

I mean to, but I just conked out on my bed. At least I saved water (me being in Arizona, after all).

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
lil summary via KTT of drake talking about kanye in that interview thing with lebron:
Link to interview?

This sounds really bad but also out of character for Ye. I have no idea what'd motivate him to do any of this, it just doesn't make sense why Ye would be wylin' like that.

Need this instrumental. Can't help but feel like this was wasted.

dat Huarya Spider

Swizz been low key on a tear. That Special Delivery flip on Uproar might be better than the original, if I'm honest.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
probably gonna get DMCA'd soon but here it is:

Watching clips on twitter now and damn. This is a really bad look. I'm never going to get some proper Drake/Kanye collaborations, now, am I? Fuck.

Something about this doesn't add up because I can't think of any sort of motive Ye could've had for this but I'm inclined to believe Drake. Wonder how Ye will respond to this.

see5harp

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Feeling bubble gum and lost. I don't know about this as an album but there are a few songs that are better than I expected. Production is pretty varied.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Listened to the full Drake interview, his longform interviews are always great, shout outs to the last Zane Lowe interview.

Drake sounds genuine and candid, always great to get a look behind the curtain. I guess it's implied it was Ye even though Push said it was someone from Drake's camp that leaked it? Looking real shaky on G.O.O.D.'s end. Drake is right though, Adinon is a trash song but the chess move is great. Duppy Freestyle is one of my favourite songs all year though, even if it's pretty weak in terms of venom.

I want(ed) Drake to address the apology/ceasefire from Ye though.

This is an interesting as fuck development, but just sad to me given the great music we missed out on due to their historically tumultuous relationship. Beefs are supposed to be good because they give us great music and storylines but.. the Ye/Drake one has been the opposite overall.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man Drake talking about "i studied rap and this is off limits" followed up by "i'm not releasing my diss track but trust me, it's really bad guys, seriously" is still pretty weak. put up or shut up

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
That's a good thing.

Then again, people have told me I look like Andrew Garfield, Billie Joe Armstrong, and Josh Radnor, so I guess it all evens out from Post Malone.
well the first three are rich dudes who try to look kinda broke while still looking hella rich and post's gimmick is looking like a miller lite can that chain smokes newports in Calabasas so my Steiner math dictates you're probably fine but could use a touch up

Status
Not open for further replies.