• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
mustard only does 4 tracks on the new YG but the range is incredible. hard to believe this guy used to just make the same beat over and over. go loko is the future of trap music

Heromanz

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

giphy_4.gif

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Come to NYC. I got a billion Dominican cousins that look like her(Body and face wise). Even my homegirl looks like her to the T.
for real, when i visited NYC the thing I loved most was the domincan women. I need to get there ASAP.

Also: https://www.wikifeet.com/Doja_Cat
Shame her feet aint all that but agree with user danny478 "her foot look kinda beat up and manly tbh but the face and body more than make up for them"

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
once sucked some toes just to see if I was in to it. gurgled that shit down like spaghetti-os. was licking that webbing and sucking on the pinky like a teat. shit was dripping when i was done with them. didn't do much for me tho

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I don't get the fandom for Doja Cat in any respect.

Also did we really just get wikifeet linked in here

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
swear down you lot can stick to your crusty feet women, but in my part of the world it's the summer time and I'm all about the caramel pecan skin contrasting nicely with some white nail polish, glistening under an orange kissed sun. I'm not even huge into sucking toes or any of that sort, I can just appreciate a nice set of feet. Many men feel the same way, and I once read the theory is because the part of the brain associated to genitalia is next to the part of the brain associated with feet. Some argue it can show a lot about a woman with how she takes care of her feet. If the part of her body that is always on the floor is in such good condition, imagine what condition her other parts will be in?

Another thing, if a woman rocks a toe ring, you know she's a freak.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
i thought feet were the weirdest fetish until i went deep and had them hanging on my shoulders right next to my face nestling me

that's when it hits you brehs

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
I don't know what's more surprising of a revelation, when we found out half of Hip-Hop ERA was brown boys or finding out now that y'all were just speaking in codes when y'all were getting hype about Fetti last year.

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
i'm way too hungover for this shit and i'm going back to sleep now

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017
Miley's part on 23 still slaps as much as the first time I heard it.

One of those few songs that'll have me rapping the women's POV.

I'M
IN THE CLUB, HIGH OFF PURP, WITH MY SHADES ON
TATTED UP, MINI-SKIRT, WITH MY JS ON

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
man fuck you for making me remember that lol

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
new kendrick leak with lyrics alluding specifically to 2019.... album on the way??? (spoiler because the url is illegal sharing lol)

Lmly2s9.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.