• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Jumping into the new chance ready for

latest

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Job hunting sucks, fam. I hate thinking I did good in an interview only to get kicked in the teeth by a rejection. I hate hoping this might be the one that works out only to get crushed by some vague reason why I'm not a good fit.

It just...sucks.

Nov 3, 2017
Job hunting sucks, fam. I hate thinking I did good in an interview only to get kicked in the teeth by a rejection. I hate hoping this might be the one that works out only to get crushed by some vague reason why I'm not a good fit.

It just...sucks.

just cause you did good doesn't mean someone potentially more qualified didn't do better

keep ya head, you'll get in somewhere soon man

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Chano goes full Kanye on the album title track lol

It just...sucks.
Keep on keepin on my man.
Did they at least give you a valid reason as to why you didn't get it? It sounds like they didn't which is bs

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
the big day????

well listening to this so far, i might as well call it the MID day

coloring book and acid rap immediately hit me harder than this

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
I'm digging the Chance so far. He's still corny as hell but these beats are wavy.

It just...sucks.
Most depressed i've ever been in my life was when i was unemployed and job hunting. I still get horrible anxiety just looking at job listings.

Shit sucks but i'm sure you'll land somewhere soon

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
this mf chance said "hey there lovely sister, won't you come home to your mister, i've got plans to hug and kiss ya" on a song and he kept it

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
The production on this album is the most interesting part of it so far. It seems like a majority of it is produced by the Social Experiment / Smoko Ono, and the beats are definitely not what I expected.

enzo_gt

Oct 25, 2017

It just...sucks.
Never forget the role of luck in getting hired, bruh. Implicit biases, public job ads that are a formality for internal/known candidates who are going to get hired anyways, etc. It's easy to blame your own competence when there's a ton of factors out of your control at play.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Chano said he was thinking of how he felt at his wedding when making this album and Found a Good One was literally made for the sole intention for people to play at their wedding receptions lmao

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
Say anything about this album (it's definitely not perfect or even near so) this shit finishes VALIANTLY ooooooooo Zanies and Fools, dear gawd

And please somebody confirm, am I hearing the lady that voices Susie Carmichael from The Rugrats in Our House (Skit)??

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
New JPEGMAFIA interview:

How was Primavera?
Big. It was at like 1a.m. and it was fucking packed. I was like who's watching music at this point? 1a.m. and niggas was out here moshing. You should see what I'm doing at 1a.m., it's the complete opposite of that.

What is that?
Just really high, naked, watching anime.

What anime have you been into lately?
Megalo Box. I just finished it, it's really good. I've been rewatching this one called Psycho-Pass that's also really good.
"Puff Daddy" fucking goes, and I love the song with Health. What's next on the plate?
Disappointment. Straight-ass disappointment man. Old school let downs. It's going to be an interesting end of the year, I'll say that. That's for sure, I'll say that.

Catvoca

Oct 25, 2017
Chance went from making Church summer camp music to making wedding montage music

Nicki killed her verse on Zanies and Fools though whew

Violet

Alt account
Banned
Feb 7, 2019
dc
Chance has not really been my shit since Acid Rap but to put out something so forgettable and plodding and boring and cringeworthy..... never knew he had the capacity to bomb like this

Status
Not open for further replies.