• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nov 3, 2017
For me, the thing that kinda annoys me about this situation is that a year ago, G-Eazy was in a situation very similar to this.

- Filmed on camera doing coke
- Caught with cocaine in his pockets
- Assaulted a security guard after getting caught

And yet he got out in a day and a half with a plea deal. I know it is dumb to ask which crime is worse, but it does rub me the wrong way that Sweden is choosing now to apply the law to a famous celeb when they specifically chose not for G-Eazy.

Did you see the photos? Dude had chunks of flesh missing Foh with this false equivalency

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
EAWP28NUEAAnPI4

Did you see the photos? Dude had chunks of flesh missing Foh with this false equivalency
I didn't have a chance to read the report earlier, but I took a look at the pictures just now. It's definitely gruesome enough that Rocky should get punished for it.

I just also think Sweden should have kept it 100 with G-Eazy as well.

Tremorah

Dec 3, 2018
Been listening to the new Maxo Kream today and this album sure has given my subwoofer a fucking workout

Status
Not open for further replies.