• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

peyrin

Oct 27, 2017
California
bless up hiphopera. im pretty sure im younger than most (all?) of yall but im also feelin the impending entering a shitty industry for financial security. it helps me to remember that not every decision we make has to be permanent, it's certainly a tough balancing act but being flexible and adapting to new opportunities as they come is a big part of eventually landing one of those coveted non-miserable jobs

2020 gonna be our year

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar

bless up hiphopera. im pretty sure im younger than most (all?) of yall but im also feelin the impending entering a shitty industry for financial security. it helps me to remember that not every decision we make has to be permanent, it's certainly a tough balancing act but being flexible and adapting to new opportunities as they come is a big part of eventually landing one of those coveted non-miserable jobs

2020 gonna be our year

bless up king

BlackJace

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
Damn did I miss the love being spread?

Y'all are some of my favorite people round these parts, wishin' everyone the best

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
we're all gonna get perm'd and then eminem fans will finally find this thread and make it the eminem show ot.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
we're all gonna get perm'd and then eminem fans will finally find this thread and make it the eminem show ot.
giphy.gif

Deleted member 2779

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

2020 gonna be our year
Turning 22 in a couple weeks smh I'm geTTiNG OLd

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Time for me to get soft I guess, haha. I really love this community. You guys don't slam me for my shitty taste in music or attack me when I make another dumb ass post. It's all love and respect and I really appreciate that.

Being on the spectrum hasn't made things easy for me in life. Especially meeting new people. Outside a handful of friends that I've met througout the years I don't really belong anywhere. I remember last year when my grandfather passed I wasn't that active on here. I read everything but didn't really post. After a month or so torre tagged me and told me to come back. Moments like that really make me feel like a part of this community and make me feel welcome here, so thank you for that.

On top of that I've found so much new music through here. Artists I didn't know, albums I've never heard. And not only that; you guys inform me on movies, games and the occasional 20-minute white boy hiphop docu on YouTube. Bless you all 🙏🏻❤️

Oct 26, 2017
Y'all are cool people and helped me explore my music making hobby more.

When I start featuring NAV and Kendrick I'll be thinking of this place.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Time for me to get soft I guess, haha. I really love this community. You guys don't slam me for my shitty taste in music or attack me when I make another dumb ass post. It's all love and respect and I really appreciate that.

Being on the spectrum hasn't made things easy for me in life. Especially meeting new people. Outside a handful of friends that I've met througout the years I don't really belong anywhere. I remember last year when my grandfather passed I wasn't that active on here. I read everything but didn't really post. After a month or so torre tagged me and told me to come back. Moments like that really make me feel like a part of this community and make me feel welcome here, so thank you for that.

On top of that I've found so much new music through here. Artists I didn't know, albums I've never heard. And not only that; you guys inform me on movies, games and the occasional 20-minute white boy hiphop docu on YouTube. Bless you all 🙏🏻❤

It really is great isn't it? People just totally in love with a genre of music wanting to share stuff they love. ❤️❤️

eleuin

Oct 25, 2017
Revisited the mac & cheese tapes and damn not even fraud's production can mask how shitty french's bars still are

Also bless up brehs we gon be alright

CoolOff

Avenger
Oct 26, 2017
Revisited the mac & cheese tapes and damn not even fraud's production can mask how shitty french's bars still are

Also bless up brehs we gon be alright

Time for OT3-titles to be banded about soon and I'm really feeling Hip-Hop ERA |OT3| We Gonna Be Alright

Edit: Eh we let the last thread go until 650 pages but I'm really feeling the 400 page limit.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Exactly. How are you holding up after last week bro?

Good, lots of good memories, had my first 40 in like a decade in remembrance of him
Haha. We used to do this thing in college called Edward 40 hands where you would get two 40s duck taped to your hands and you had to finish them before they undid everything. Good times, thanks for asking

GJ

Oct 25, 2017
The Netherlands
Good, lots of good memories, had my first 40 in like a decade in remembrance of him
Haha. We used to do this thing in college called Edward 40 hands where you would get two 40s duck taped to your hands and you had to finish them before they undid everything. Good times, thanks for asking
Edward 40 hands sounds like the dumbest shit ever, but it also sounds like an incredible memory. I'm glad you're doing alright. Be careful with the drinking though. Stay safe ❤️

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
Edward 40 hands sounds like the dumbest shit ever, but it also sounds like an incredible memory. I'm glad you're doing alright. Be careful with the drinking though. Stay safe ❤

Oh it was, I went to UC Santa Barbara so it was kind of a right of passage. Yhat me is loooooong gone hahaha, I could barely finish it tbh. If I drink (and that's a big if because aging= my body can barely handle liquor anymore 😅) It's just a glass of some brown liquor that I can sip on for a while.

Returned to Don Toliver's debut album
And am recommending it to everyone I know. A lot of peopled missed it. For whatever reason I am loving it a lot more today than I did then

Status
Not open for further replies.