• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Icolin

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midgar
i was just bumping Die Lit. aoty tbh.

my man
UXJ9teZ.png

OG Kush

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Carti beats get you boppin, so I can see the crowd vibing but damn Carti is not that good live. I really dislike when artists do live shows with their vocal tracks still on, and on top of that he misses half the words.

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going to need someone to explain her appeal to me. I'm all for a woman owning her sexuality but Jesus Christ some of these lines.. like who is bumping this ? It's basically erotica
It's basically a subversion of hip-hop's broader trend to reduce women to tits and asses. Cupcakke's focus on being sex-positive to the point of it being her whole brand has made her immensely popular among the LGBTQ community. So, her audience skews more PopERA than Hip-Hop ERA, so to speak.

Also, Lil Dick announced a new thing for this Friday and these are all the people working with him on it:

It truly is impossible to fail as a white man.

Deleted member 42055

Banned
Apr 12, 2018
It's basically a subversion of hip-hop's broader trend to reduce women to tits and asses. Cupcakke's focus on being sex-positive to the point of it being her whole brand has made her immensely popular among the LGBTQ community. So, her audience skews more PopERA than Hip-Hop ERA, so to speak.

Also, Lil Dick announced a new thing for this Friday and these are all the people working with him on it:

Yea most people I see quoting her are lgbt, I think maybe I'm just a prude in the streets . When's she's talking about a dick growing in her mouth I'm like ummmmmmmmmmm. More to the point though, the song just isn't the same without Billy Ray, he completely makes it the jam that it is

Last edited:

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Knuck If You Buck still the most ridiculous song to play in a club.

The DJ should preface a warning before he tries playing that shit

Honorable mention to Set it Off by Boosie and hit a mofucka by 3 6

Last edited:

HiLife

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Bro Kodak wylin on TI and it's low key making me lmao.

Dudes a POS but goddamn at him talking about his daughter 😂

Edit: apparently fake but the whole drama is ridiculous nonetheless

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
Knuck If You Buck still the most ridiculous song to play in a club.

The DJ should preface a warning before he tries playing that shit

Honorable mention to Set it Off by Boosie and hit a mofucka by 3 6

3 6 and all their affiliates def. got a ton of riot jams

Crime Mob really had the formula though:

lacer

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

alright, this makes the Beiber thing make sense now. there's a zero percent chance more than 2 of these 'features' aren't just sample clearances he's billing as features a la Otis. giving up 100% of your publishing wouldn't be a failure if Dicky managed to do the thing he said he wanted to do, EG parlay his rap success into a broader entertainment career, but it seems like he's still spinning his wheels as a low-tier meme rapper who has to cut checks for features that make him relevant

Yea most people I see quoting her are lgbt, I think maybe I'm just a prude in the streets . When's she's talking about a dick growing in her mouth I'm like ummmmmmmmmmm
man it's gonna blow your fucking mind when you find Lil Kim's Hard Core

OP
OP

Deleted member 5853

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Kodak Black has gone AWOL:
Story via TMZ - Kodak Black mysteriously canceled a concert last minute -- pissing off a ton of fans in the process -- and his team tells us his location and the reason for the cancellation is currently unknown.

Kodak was supposed to perform at The House of Blues in Boston Wednesday night but never showed. Fans waited for hours for the rapper before Kodak's team pulled the plug on the gig ... forcing local cops to have to assist in clearing the venue.

Here's where things get weird, we've spoken with several members of Kodak's team -- and everyone is telling us the same thing -- they don't know why the show was canceled and they can't get in touch with Kodak or those traveling with him.

What we know for sure, Kodak performed in Detroit Saturday night ... but at some point between then and Wednesday's show he's allegedly gone off the radar.
While it's highly unlikely his team just doesn't know where he is, or what happened, that's the story they've been sticking to for the last several hours

selfReg

Oct 26, 2017

Lukah (TN) - "Chickenwire"

illest shit I've heard on Bandcamp in a long time. This dude is fucking raw. Pretty sure FXCK RXP will be putting this on wax soon.

tellNoel

Oct 26, 2017
KODAK BLACK ARRESTED ON WEAPONS AND DRUG CHARGES

Cops say Kodak and 2 others attempted to enter the U.S. at the Lewiston-Queenston International Bridge in a Cadillac Escalade with a temporary California registration. They say Kodak was the driver, and officers discovered weed on him ... after further inspection of the vehicle they also found a Glock 9mm pistol which was undeclared by anyone in the Escalade.

There was also a Porsche traveling with Kodak's team with 3 other individuals. The driver of the Porsche copped to having 2 loaded handguns and a third was found in the trunk ... aaaand more marijuana.

EDIT: too soon for Roll in Peace jokes?

Last edited:

overcast

Oct 25, 2017
Status
Not open for further replies.