• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

toku

沢山特別
Oct 25, 2017
Ne Monde
FREE GREEDO

NdVWFOA.gif

Koozek

Oct 25, 2017
Icolin breh

Carti on daily rotation for the last two weeks or so. never woulda thought, lmao. before that he been one of the only artists i actively disliked.

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
oy vey my guys coked out got my python loafers on, on my way back from a party and what do i see but a full on KSG set at coachella the weekend after i'm there. you bet i just introduced my lyft driver to KSG. you bet i got my sober friend waking me up at 8:45 tomorrow to watch the sunday service stream. you bet i'm following KTT's every move, shake, and shimmer. you bet i'm emotionally and mentally prepared for yandhi to drop tomorrow. you bet i'm a die hard motherfucking kanye fan who will defend him to me dying gasp and knows every goddamn consonant of his songs better than he does himself. Yandhi tomorrow. Album of the Year tomorrow. BELIEVE

Illithid Dude

Oct 26, 2017
damn and i didn't even tell you guys how my friend was trying to sell theophilus london a pair of raf aw90-something leather pants so we went to a party he was DJing at, bounced from that to another party, and met the guy who now currently has the kanye x donald trump signed maga hat "with the changed brim" and learned about how kanye "allegedly" went on an insane anti-islam rant in chicago, which would obviously be incredibly distressing if true, that caused a huge amount of the yeezy staff to quit and brought the company to the knees it currently rests on now. i sincerely hope this was a product of the snake and leach known as candice owens who once poisoned ye's mind and has since had her influence flung away into the great nether. of course, this is unconfirmed, insider info my guys. you heard it here first, on the QT and very hush hush. we the superstar family now, and on this passover eve, i want to extend my gratitude to all the brown brothers on this page. we semites need to stand together. anti-semitism extends to both sides. i love tel aviv, jerusalem is ours to share, and fuck bibi. BELIEVE

Status
Not open for further replies.