• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force

Jason Frost

Oct 27, 2017
My face when I'm trying to do again and again the Colorado mission on Professional mode with a Silent Assassin rating and Suit Only:
ZBx27sZ.png

My face after successfully completing it:
6kfPTul.jpg

J_Viper

Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if Hitman 2 Gold is discounted anywhere for PC?

I was between jobs when the GMG 20% off promotion was active. RIP.

Worst case, I can go with console, but with a game like this I need the fastest possible load times.

Euphony

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Anyone know if Hitman 2 Gold is discounted anywhere for PC?

I was between jobs when the GMG 20% off promotion was active. RIP.

Worst case, I can go with console, but with a game like this I need the fastest possible load times.
The sale is still going on right now at GMG for 25% off all versions. Here's the link for the gold version since you asked for that specifically.

Telaso

Oct 25, 2017
I need to hurry up and beat the bonus missions and patient zero in the next two months then don't I.....

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
That's phenomenal news. Will breathe all new life into S1.

But man I'm 100% expecting to get screwed out of the content because I own all the episodes individually and not bundled in any way. e: apparently Hitman 2 upgrades will be on a level by level basis woo

Last edited:

Toño

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
Spain
Welp...

8HGOMED3301ojO8UUZwZAAPNSlZC7atXtu4N4hpqLVo.jpg

I really hope this new progression system makes it way easier to unlock old stuff.

Also suits???
I was hoping be able to carry over all the stuff because I almost unlocked all of it, but it's understandable. I think I'll play the new missions first and then unlock the old stuff.

OP
OP
BernardoOne

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I think the new progression is a money system. You'll be able to earn money complete missions, contracts and escalations and use it to unlock items.
Mastery will probably be back in a slightly different from, probably like Sniper Assassin: mastery will improve your score multiplier which will make you earn more money.

Euphony

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think the new progression is a money system. You'll be able to earn money complete missions, contracts and escalations and use it to unlock items.
Mastery will probably be back in a slightly different from, probably like Sniper Assassin: mastery will improve your score multiplier which will make you earn more money.
I thought I saw a mock-up or something like that on the subreddit awhile back, but alongside it I also saw comments that said it might be fake. I might be misremembering though.

Calibro

Oct 27, 2017
Belarus
Let's hope that's the case. This way, S1 unlocks could be really cheap and fast to get again.
But again. Suits??? My suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuits!

Deleted member 33606

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 17, 2017
I'm curious to see how many structures they'll place on the jungle map, aside from the little shack we can see.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
I feel like the reveal videos / hands on previews are all going to purposefully hide stuff or block it off to players like Miami. I'm cool with that.

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
Colorado looks way better now. Those grenades also seem super handy.

Feels like mirror reflections might break a few bathrooms in some levels though.

Euphony

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I like that they're making cameras work like they did in 1's professional mode. It gives them a purpose for existing if you're not going for SA ranking.

GMM

Banned
Oct 27, 2017

What a terrible accident :P

So what actually kills him here, is it the explosive duck that he picks up that detonated because the lamp hits him?

Also is there a reason you use the non-silenced striker gun, does it make the lamp fly further than something like the Krgermeier 2-2?

OP
OP
BernardoOne

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
What a terrible accident :P

So what actually kills him here, is it the explosive duck that he picks up that detonated because the lamp hits him?

Also is there a reason you use the non-silenced striker gun, does it make the lamp fly further than something like the Krgermeier 2-2?
It's the lamp that kills him :P(falling object accident) The duck is only there to keep him in place.
The striker is used because it's the only pistol that can really effect the lamp in this way. It has crazy stopping power in both objects and bodies.

GMM

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
It's the lamp that kills him :P(falling object accident) The duck is only there to keep him in place.
The striker is used because it's the only pistol that can really effect the lamp in this way. It has crazy stopping power in both objects and bodies.

Oh, that is pretty cool, are the Hokkaido lamps like the big chandeliers in other maps that obviously will kill people if they fall down, or is it a thing where any physics object kill an NPC depending it's mass multiplied by the velocity it's traveling?

OP
OP
BernardoOne

BernardoOne

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Oh, that is pretty cool, are the Hokkaido lamps like the big chandeliers in other maps that obviously will kill people if they fall down, or is it a thing where any physics object kill an NPC depending it's mass multiplied by the velocity it's traveling?
They're like the chandeliers in other maps, they kill people when they fall down, but they have this particularility where they are affected by physics more than many of the other falling objects. You can also make them fly with explosives in the right place instead.