• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Atheerios

Oct 27, 2017
And someone is streaming it right now:

Ek4mdKrWMAQH1Gc.jpg

Ek4lyk5XgAESl11.jpg

Ek4gjLNWkAAft78.jpg

Edit: not all Pokémon are included in this build. In fact only 21 Pokémon are modeled in.

Last edited:
Oct 26, 2017
This is gonna get nuked so fast and hard. Now we're getting current-gen leaks.

Very excited to see what cut Pokemon show up. Hope folks will grab shots as soon as they appear.

Zen Hero

Oct 25, 2017
Oh there was a minimap? That's pretty interesting. I wonder if it will be in the next Pokemon game.

Richietto

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
North Carolina
Oh, cut Pokémon as in already existing Pokémon that did not end up in the final game (like Greninja), right?

That's a shame. Was hoping for some beta designs.
I don't think they would put that much time and money in creating 3D models for Pokémon that potentially wouldn't make it in. Pokémon are probably drawn up in early development

Gradon

Saw the truth behind the copied door
Oct 25, 2017
UK
This is absolutely insane and unprecedented to just stream an unfinished build of a current gen game. 😳

Mario_Bones

Oct 31, 2017
Australia
Why did Gamefreak downgrade this game so much, I really don't know how this makes sense business wise
It seems like it wasn't by choice and something real bad went down during development that made them need to majorly descope. It would make sense with the multiple delays and the second half of the game just straight up not existing lol

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Most of the Nintendo leaks seemed to exist in the pretty comfortable periphery of "well all of this stuff is old so whatever" but this is so recent I wonder whether or not they're gonna start cracking down.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
The findings from this stuff will probably be more interesting for me than the actual game lol, which I haven't finished and can't muster the strength to try.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil

clips.twitch.tv

Twitch

Twitch is the world's leading video platform and community for gamers.

funny how some of the parts are almost finished and others don't even texture have xD