Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Acheron, Black Swan, Kafka and Gallagher got me an SS in today's challenge with 3 cycles remaining. It was a fun challenge. Later I'm going to use trial Jingliu and trial Blade to try this combo for the first time.

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
My jingliu trial blade my bronya and luocha got me SS. The trial blade is bad should have went with mine.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Only got S today using Trial Jingliu with my Blade, Bronya and Luocha. I can maybe do better with Ruan Mei or Sparkle instead of Bronya but don't really feel like trying. It was still great to try Jingliu+Blade again. I really want to win that 50/50.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I can't stress enough how godawful trial Blade is. Like what the hell is this?

CAzvN1V.png

His LC is S1 too.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
It's to make me feel better about my Blade but yeah that crit damage is terrible. None of the 5* have their signature. I'm HP% boots on mine.

Just went Acheron/Pela/Sparkle/Luocha for the SS but I'm sure I could have done it with Blade/Jingliu.

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
It's to make me feel better about my Blade but yeah that crit damage is terrible. None of the 5* have their signature. I'm HP% boots on mine.

Just went Acheron/Pela/Sparkle/Luocha for the SS but I'm sure I could have done it with Blade/Jingliu.
Lol, I went back with the exact same team just now and also got SS.

Nice to know Acheron can just brute force things to maximum effect.

Diogo Arez

One Winged Slayer
Oct 20, 2020
Got an S on the first level with my Acheron carrying(1.5M damage at the end LMAO)
Only an A on the second one, might have to use the trial characters instead

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
How do you guys remember which curio you already obained in the Sumulated Universe and which not?

Daimon

Chief Editor at ZWAME
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
I can't stress enough how godawful trial Blade is. Like what the hell is this?

CAzvN1V.png

His LC is S1 too.

Jingliu is also not that great. I understand that this is a way for people to try characters they don't have or for new players to get some extra rewards, but I think these builds don't make these characters justice.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
S ranked the recent trial but I remember the trial characters being a lot more generous then they are now. I've been regularly swapping out most of the trial characters.

pbayne

Corrupted by Vengeance
Oct 27, 2017
Good build or not its hard to say you are getting an accurate representation of the trail characters normal gameplay anyways with all the crazy buffs in effect during the event.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
SS on the first level achieved. Barely made it. Was about to click over to the next cycle but luckily Gallaghers ult came up. Only did a few k in damage but that was all I needed.

Don't tell me there's a SSS ranking for beating with 3 cycles remaining…
I got SS with 5 cycles remaining so I'm pretty sure there's no SSS, lol.

billyofcourse

Jun 21, 2018
i've just been using my acheron squad with poor relics and so far it has still steamrolled the first two days. I imagine i'll just keep going that route unless one of the days challenges can't be brute forced for whatever reason.

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
i've just been using my acheron squad with poor relics and so far it has still steamrolled the first two days. I imagine i'll just keep going that route unless one of the days challenges can't be brute forced for whatever reason.
Based on the MoC's and PF, as well as the titles of the next challenges. I think it is safe to assume Acheron squad will stomp most things in the foreseeable future

billyofcourse

Jun 21, 2018
Based on the MoC's and PF, as well as the titles of the next challenges. I think it is safe to assume Acheron squad will stomp most things in the foreseeable future

this definitely seems to be the case. Right now i'm really working to get a passable second team going since my acheron team steamrolls even with bad relics. The two team content is still a struggle though unless one of the sides happens to line up with the characters I was playing and investing into as I was starting out and didn't really know what I was doing.

I am planning to pull jingliu this week and build a second hypercarry team, which will probably carry me and let me brute force through most content for the time being.

Last edited:

Raxus

Oct 26, 2017
this definitely seems to be the case. Right now i'm really working to get a passable second team going since my acheron team steamrolls even with bad relics. The two team content is still a struggle though unless one of the sides happens to line up with the characters I was playing and investing into as I was starting out and didn't really know what I was doing.

I am planning to pull jingliu this week and build a second hypercarry team, which will probably carry me and let me brute force through most content for the time being.

If I had to do things over again I'd probably be less reactionary to trying to clear current events snd just work on two solid teams.

I got into the game around huo huo banner and there has been a dearth of sustain characters until recently. Now I have two solid sustains in huo huo and Luocha I have a much better time. Hypercarries are great but to get them to 0 cycle or high score usually requires a ridiculous investment.

With the release of Aventurine coming I think I'll finally have two really strong teams to push forward with.

It feels like my smartest investments in this game so far have been:

Ruan Mei
Huo huo
Acheron
Kafka and Black Swan
Silver Wolf

I am sure Fu Xuan and Aventurine would be on this list too.

Edit: I've been wanting to lose a 50/50 and the game keeps handing me Acheron. 5th win in a row. Girl must like me.

Last edited:

xendless

Teyvat Traveler
Jan 23, 2019
Anyone else think the event was gonna be completely different looking at the art, shit looks like Into the Breach

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Yeah I was also expecting something different with the art. I like combat events so it's fine.
Edit: I've been wanting to lose a 50/50 and the game keeps handing me Acheron. 5th win in a row. Girl must like me.
I wanted to lose for an guaranteed Jingliu but I'm happy with E2 Acheron and E6 Gallagher.

Now if I do lose on Jingliu I'm really just saving the guaranteed for Sam.

Oct 28, 2017
I thought they were going to do a Vampire Survivors sort of deal with this one but it is the same old daily release combat event with selectable buffs as always. Not bad, but I must have gotten mixed up about what game is doing a Bullet Heaven style event.

That being said, today is a good day to kuru kuru kuru kuru.

Chairmanchuck (另一个我)

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
China
I am really not sure how HI3rd is the one where they try out actually cool stuff in their events.

We get like Shmups there, currently a Dave the Diver event, we had Beat em Ups, we had Peggle, some boardgame like before, a sort of strategy game, Fall Guys, a few card games etc.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I'm in the minority, but I didn't find the filming minigame difficult at all. A few of them took me a couple tries, but I finished it all in a single sitting. Maybe my reactions are better than I thought they were.

Kemal86

Oct 25, 2017
had a bad streak but totally busted it with Acheron. Got her to E2 and her weapon without losing the toss. So 3x 50/50's and 1x 75/25. Her E1 even came early at pull 41. also got E6 Gallagher and my first Trend LC.

but i've got nothing in the tank for Aventurine, which makes me sad. will be lucky to throw 40 pulls his way.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Just confirmed the triple planar drop event gave me fuck all. At least that's 3 weeks worth of disappointment wrapped up in 1. Wonder how many months I'll be spending in SU9

What the fuck
The Power of Chrono's E6 Acheron! I had 2 Cycles left with my E2 one. I could maybe do better but that's still SS rank.

I'll also be in World 9 for a while since I only got a good ATK% orb out of 3x. I need at better rope that hopefully has both crits and more Sigonia pieces can be good.

Chrono

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 25, 2017
I probably should have mentioned I used my E6 Acheron, so yeah...she's busted. Doesn't even feel fair at this point.

Edit: Sorry. 4 cycles remaining on the first, not 5. Probably could make it 5 if I brought another DPS and not Fu Xuan but I can't be troubled to do it over again, haha.

had a bad streak but totally busted it with Acheron. Got her to E2 and her weapon without losing the toss. So 3x 50/50's and 1x 75/25. Her E1 even came early at pull 41. also got E6 Gallagher and my first Trend LC.

but i've got nothing in the tank for Aventurine, which makes me sad. will be lucky to throw 40 pulls his way.
Very nice, congrats!

Last edited:

Kewlmyc

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You can get a speed boost for a last minute dodge and it gets you into the invincible state faster. It really is the only way to beat that challenge.
Oh I know. I meant it took 30 minutes of attempts to do it. I kept dying due to miss timing the last minute dodges, and the resulting slow down ruining my flow.

SushiReese

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
New MOC 12 would be quite difficult for non-Acheron players.

"Funny" that they only nerf the boss in mainline story but leave his MOC version as hard as CTB(in CTB the boss received same amount of buff along with Acheron).

Do anyone feel the heat yet?

Last edited:

HaywireTomato

Dec 10, 2017
New MOC 12 would be quite difficult for non-Acheron players.

"Funny" that they only nerf the boss in mainline story but leave his MOC version as hard as CTB(in CTB the boss received same amount of buff along with Acheron).

Do anyone feel the heat yet?
Holy shit it might be the most awful MoC 12 fight yet, literally Stallurine lmao. Devs even made sure you can't do the Welt/break interrupt in between his first and second action with the energy draining move.

Still got his ass with Jingliu.

BeefTengoku

Jul 9, 2019
It's not live here yet, but I have good reason to believe I'm not going to be able to get all 36 stars for the first time.

Maybe they'll nerf it, because I feel like a lot of people are going to be unhappy about this - feels like a MASSIVE jump in difficulty from the last one.

Also kinda wishing I had Gallagher now, since his breaks seem really useful in MoC.