• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
The F2P Trend LC does the job very well.
Sure, but I know that. I'm just trying to see if in theory his cone could be better, I'm not saying it would be worth it for 99% of players to go for just for a marginal increase in debuff application speed. But it could just be a cool thing if someone happens to go for it like I am hoping to do.

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
The best I could do with sustain unit in this period MOC:
gtRxWTF.png

If i have E2 Sparkle I could probably 0 cycle Aventurine with Acheron,sadge

Last edited:

BradenAndEggs

Jan 8, 2018
Well I don't think this MoC 12 is going to happen for me. I can't even beat the upper half. Fire Trailblazer has finally met his match.

Maybe if I got Aventurine for a second limited sustain, but I was planning on saving for Sam. I'm ready for Sam already so I don't have to split Acheron, Black Swan, and Kafka up between teams.

The last couple of MoC 12s I've cleared within 5-10 cycles depending on the weaknesses. I guess alongside the sustain situation my "good enough" relics probably aren't ready for what seemingly is a difficulty spike. Oh well... it's just 60 jade and 20000 credits.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Barely cleared MOC12 with the very last Acheron ultimate before my 10th cycle ended lol. Pela was hanging by a thread in the red zone the whole of the second phase.

Probably could have optimised it much better with trends on FX but eh, clear's a clear. And Bailu's still solo sustaining one side lmao (although I hear Gallagher actually puts in the works this round).

Last edited:

Dyno

AVALANCHE
The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'm definitely not getting full points this MoC as I still haven't managed full points on any of them lol. I'm dreading the end of this one

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Well I don't think this MoC 12 is going to happen for me. I can't even beat the upper half. Fire Trailblazer has finally met his match.

Maybe if I got Aventurine for a second limited sustain, but I was planning on saving for Sam. I'm ready for Sam already so I don't have to split Acheron, Black Swan, and Kafka up between teams.

The last couple of MoC 12s I've cleared within 5-10 cycles depending on the weaknesses. I guess alongside the sustain situation my "good enough" relics probably aren't ready for what seemingly is a difficulty spike. Oh well... it's just 60 jade and 20000 credits.
I think two good sustains is always useful in the long run but then as you say, it's only 60 jade isn't it. The enemy line up or buffs will also change at some point so if you've been getting 36 stars consistently I'm sure you will again soon, seems like Aventurine is just a pain in the ass this time!

Definitely better to just go for the characters you really want, it will take absolutely ages to make up for the jades used to pull a character just from MoC if that's the only reason you'd be pulling them too.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Didn't wait Wednesday for my Jingliu pulls to try this MoC

vcfRiV4.png

Pela and Sparkle did get close to dying on Aventurine when I got my clear

lRO5uaa.jpg
I did try 12 again switching teams side replacing Pela/Gepard on the Acheron team with Silver Wolf/Gallagher but beat it in the same amount of cycles.

I may try it again not using my Acheron team.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022

vcfRiV4.png

Pela and Sparkle did get close to dying on Aventurine when I got my clear

lRO5uaa.jpg
I did try 12 again switching teams side replacing Pela/Gepard on the Acheron team with Silver Wolf/Gallagher but beat it in the same amount of cycles.

I may try it again not using my Acheron team.
Gonna be using these teams as well, only difference is HuoHuo and Fu Xuan for Luocha and Gepard for me. Fingers crossed should be alright!

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Even though moc 12 lower floor only had ice weakness(lol), Jingliu's teammates really struggle on Gamble phase(Bronya/Huohuo).
Aventurine aoe damage also steal energy so it would mess up Jingliu's spd-tuned/rotation, same issue in Blade's team.

Last edited:

MayorSquirtle

May 17, 2018
Haven't tried MoC 12 yet but I've got 3 stars on everything through 11 so I'm already satisfied. Almost time for Aventurine, I've got 395 pulls or so and he's guaranteed within 50. Just need to decide how worth it the LC is when I could give him Gepard's instead...

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
Time to see if SU feels nice about Planars. Only got S for today's part of the event but that's fine.
Gonna be using these teams as well, only difference is HuoHuo and Fu Xuan for Luocha and Gepard for me. Fingers crossed should be alright!
I should have went for Fu Xuan instead of Gepard. The extra crit rate could make me go Crit Damage body. Also that CC resist would be nice when he tries to imprison us. I wish I had Huo Huo since It's always nice to try her with my DoT crew in trials.

Even though moc 12 lower floor only had ice weakness(lol), Jingliu's teammates really struggle on Gamble phase(Bronya/Huohuo).
Aventurine aoe damage also steal energy so it would mess up Jingliu's spd-tuned/rotation, same issue in Blade's team.
Yeah I can see that. I'll still try Jingliu there if I do win the 50/50.

billyofcourse

Jun 21, 2018
finally should hit trailblazer 65 and get to max equilibrium tomorrow, gonna make farming some stuff a little better. Gonna hold off until I pull jingliu this week to make a run at new MOC. My second team has basically always been a struggle so i'm hoping that makes things a bit easier.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Yeah my non-Acheron side used way too much turns, 5 or 6 lol. I really need to finish polishing Acheron so I can hit the other relic gulags.

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
I didnt finish all of the MoC but I got far enough to get 170 rolls. Waiting on Aventurine for the rest.

Baha

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Would an energy regen rope on inert salsotto with CR/CD/HP% substats be worth it for Aventurine over a DEF rope?

[edit] at +6 it rolled an Effect res substat and +1 into CD.

Nayishiki

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Canada
My Misha is holding what Jingliu will get. I may try 4* only run sometime since I did do it with Genshin. I'll probably be using QQ or Xueyi as one of my DPS.

When I just switched my DoT and Acheron crew sides this MoC
YhKB6Cq.png

Kenai

Oct 26, 2017
Misha is quite good and severely underestimated by the community at large.

This is most 4 stars really. At least people have warmed up to a few of them over time, I couldn't believe how many people were even sleeping on Tingyun and Pela at launch. Qingque is also an absolute monster

SushiReese

Oct 30, 2017
Getting e6 Misha on Black Swan/DanHengIL banner was extremely lucky.(Usually people get beyond e2 on limit banner not yet to secure e6 on specific/new 4 star characters)

Getting a copy of Yanqing is tragic though. Kind of remind me Dulic v.s C6 Gaming situation.

Jan 19, 2022
That was definitely the hardest MoC they have done. Just barely got all stars.
Floor 11 was harder than floor 12, and floor 12 was plenty hard.
To whomever decided to pair up SoulGlad Monkey with Bronya: who hurt you?

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Just finished the drinks event, god some of them looked so nice!

Also, I really really want Siobhan to become a playable character. Maybe using the sweet dreams troupe in her animations or something would be cool too. She's just got such a great design!

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
Getting e6 Misha on Black Swan/DanHengIL banner was extremely lucky.(Usually people get beyond e2 on limit banner not yet to secure e6 on specific/new 4 star characters)

Getting a copy of Yanqing is tragic though. Kind of remind me Dulic v.s C6 Gaming situation.

Diluc at least has a brief moment to shine when the game started. Yanqing was pretty mid from the start and was destined for power-creep being a Hunt/DPS character. Not having a ton of early ice weakness didn't help either.

Bansai

Teyvat Traveler
Oct 28, 2017
Managed to finish within 6 cycles, I could get it to 5 since I lacked only 1 tiny attack but I don't feel like it lol. I can practically 1 cycle Aventurine, it's the other half that the problem.

I could probably 0 cycle him, but I guess this is what I get for ignoring speed stat lol, either way quite happy with this, once I get some better relics this difficuly curve should be more than manageable even without Acheron.

SpookySpice

Teyvat Traveler
Nov 22, 2019
Surviving new MoC is easy, but wasn't able to get any faster than turn 16 on my first try. Definitely need to look up strategies for these fights as I'm wasting a lot of time on the Dino's shields coming back up and wasting the MoC blessing on Aventurines stupid dice.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
Definitely the hardest MoC for me too, managed to 36 star it but could absolutely feel the difference in enemy HP and damage.

Funnily enough Aventurine didn't kill any of my team, it was a random grunt brought in by the big IPC lad who dealt the last killing blow to my Kafka! Just got unlucky that they seemed to focus every attack on her!

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
holy hell. decided to get Acheron. first 10 pull ever on any lc banner, I get her lc. first 10 pull after losing my 50/50 to Bronya on the sparkle banner, I get her.

Dofy

Nov 23, 2022
I still have 8 triples left. What set works best for Aventurine?
I think world 6 is the one to go for, both sets work well for him for different builds. The defence one for obvious reasons and the other set is good for more of a sub dps build for him too. There might be other ones that are good too though, that's just the ones I went for personally

Dolce

Oct 25, 2017
Congrats! Couldn't have picked a better time or character to get super luck haha!

yeah I was like, I would be stupid not to get her in terms of power, for my account.

this means my long term plans are super safe. I plan on getting fu xuan return, e1s1 Firefly depending on if her eidolon changes, and ruan mei rerun.

I don't think I've ever had this luck in any gacha lol

Metroidvania

Oct 25, 2017
Just more proof that Qingque is the real quantum carry.

Honestly, it was moreso that she could really only get 'one', maybe 2 resets/damage amplification talent active in the first wave, and then the swarm adds were strong enough that even with 300% crit and attack boots (+94% chance to crit with Sparkle S1 + Fu Xuan) she still wasn't one-shotting them, which meant no resurgence damage boosts to use on the main boss.

Time to see how 11 and 12 go....

edit:

11 showed me that my DHIL really needs some relic upgrades.....but while I cannot see how anyone zero cycles Aventurine, it was doable for 11 and 12 with 4/3 turns to spare for max rewards.

Last edited:

Snormy

I'll think about it
Oct 25, 2017
Morizora's Forest
My Seele is really suffering. She was my first properly geared character and I haven't adjusted since which is probably part of the problem. She is still on the Space Station and Quantum sets but her subs aren't too bad even if CD is a wee bit lower than most would want. Also using Herta cone but really feeling the struggle and disappointment with her at the moment. I love the resurgence mechanic.

Numberfox

Aug 5, 2018
I've been slacking in HSR because of GBF's Guild War (just the dailies/weekly SU runs), but now that that's done, I started actively playing again by first doing the MoC that's leaving in two weeks since I hadn't even the 7th stage yet.

Tried Acheron out, and she seems pretty good. However, my Gallagher isn't finished yet, and I never built up Sampo or Guinaifen, so the only good Nihility teammates I have for her are Silver Wolf and Pela. It was fine for 11, but since I wanted SW on the other side for mono Quantum, I just used old reliable Serval for the 12th stage clear.

image-2024-04-15-222621407.png

Pancracio17

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 29, 2017
Weird moment for me in this game (and genshin) where I want to do content but im saving it for when I have the character I want. Guess I could catch up with HI3 during these times.

toastyToast

Oct 26, 2017
A bit basic but it's not like we need more characterisation at this point. The track could have went harder

I noticed that he had managed to get only happy TVs. Truly the aeon of luck